Wi Ha-joon "Son Ye-jin, I Love Fishing"...Island Trio" Love Call

Wi Ha-joon delivers Son Ye-jin hobbyOn the cable channel Olive Island Trio broadcasted on the 6th night, the second island First was drawn.On this day, Kang Ho-dong went to an entertainment class for the new Wi Ha-joon, and Wi Ha-joon laughed at the request of Kang Ho-dong.Kang Ho-dong asked Wi Ha-joon, Do you think you made your entertainment debut well? and Wi Ha-joon said, I dont know if you did well.But my brother and my sisters helped me a lot and did well. Kang Ho-dong then asked, Is Son Ye-jin, who appeared with Drama, not much to say? and Wi Ha-joon said, I thought you shot Island Trio?He asked me, he said.Kang Ho-dong said, Son Ye-jin came out in The Knee-Drop Guru. Wi Ha-joon was acquainted with Wi Ha-joon, and Wi Ha-joon said, You like fishing.He also liked this nature. Kang Ho-dong then sent a charming video letter to Son Ye-jin saying, Do you remember the old Knee-Drop Guru, lets meet on the island once?

Wi Ha-joon delivers Son Ye-jin hobby

On the cable channel Olive Island Trio' broadcasted on the 6th night, the second island 'First' was drawn.

On this day, Kang Ho-dong went to an entertainment class for the new Wi Ha-joon, and Wi Ha-joon laughed at the request of Kang Ho-dong.

Kang Ho-dong asked Wi Ha-joon, "Do you think you made your entertainment debut well?" and Wi Ha-joon said, "I don't know if you did well. But my brother and my sisters helped me a lot and did well. "

Kang Ho-dong then asked, "Is Son Ye-jin, who appeared with Drama, not much to say?" and Wi Ha-joon said, "I thought you shot Island Trio? "He asked me," he said.

Kang Ho-dong said, "Son Ye-jin came out in The Knee-Drop Guru'." Wi Ha-joon was acquainted with Wi Ha-joon, and Wi Ha-joon said, "You like fishing. He also liked this nature. "

Kang Ho-dong then sent a charming video letter to Son Ye-jin saying, "Do you remember the old Knee-Drop Guru, let's meet on the island once?"