'1 to 100' Kim Min-jung "KBS announcer seniors tried to tie Song Joong-ki"

KBS announcer Kim Min-jung released an episode with actor Song Joong-ki.On KBS 2TV 1 to 100 broadcast on the afternoon of the 7th, Cho Chung Hyon told his wife Kim Min-jung, who appeared as a guest, When I was going to the 9 oclock news, I saw Song Joong-ki shaking my eyes.How was it then? she revealed jealousy.Kim Min-jung said, No, it does! After laughing, Song Joong-ki just shook his hand.Because the 9 oclock news studio would have been strange and burdensome, so I kept talking to me to relax.

KBS announcer Kim Min-jung released an episode with actor Song Joong-ki.

On KBS 2TV '1 to 100' broadcast on the afternoon of the 7th, Cho Chung Hyon told his wife Kim Min-jung, who appeared as a guest, "When I was going to the 9 o'clock news, I saw Song Joong-ki shaking my eyes. How was it then?" she revealed jealousy.

Kim Min-jung said, "No, it does!" After laughing, "Song Joong-ki just shook his hand. Because the 9 o'clock news studio would have been strange and burdensome, so I kept talking to me to relax. "