Kim Jun-ho "Wife: From the Studios, Weeped After Gold medal" (No.)

Fencing national player Kim Jun-ho has revealed a tear-twin story of his wife, who is five years old.Kim Jun-ho appeared on the teecast E channel No Bro 2, which was first broadcast on August 23, with fencing national team Gu Bon-gil and Kim Jung-hwan.Oh Sang-wook was unable to participate in the recording because he had to treat the injured place after the Olympics.Kim Jun-ho participated in the recent 2020 Tokyo Olympics with Gu Bon-gil, Kim Jung-hwan and Oh Sang-wook.After a series of close matches, he was honored with Gold medal in the fencing Sabres mens team exhibition.All three of my wives are stewardesses, Park said after a brief welcome for the fencing The Avengers team.Later episodes of fencing The Avengers wives post-Olympics were released.My wife cried as I called, I was under a lot of pressure because I only played in the team event, Kim Jun-ho said.I was worried about that and I had a lot of conversations, I cried on the phone when I won the medal, he added.Gu Bon-gil said: For others, I was very comforted after not winning a solo medal; my wife said sweet and good.After winning the team gold medal, he said, Gu Bon-gil is back, This is Gu Bon-gil, It was really cool and good and hard.I did not see my wife because I was training and playing for two months. I knew my wife had suffered. I talked about it so that I could make it easier even when I first did not win, because I know I will receive a lot of letters above.
Fencing national player Kim Jun-ho has revealed a tear-twin story of his wife, who is five years old.Kim Jun-ho appeared on the teecast E channel No Bro 2, which was first broadcast on August 23, with fencing national team Gu Bon-gil and Kim Jung-hwan.Oh Sang-wook was unable to participate in the recording because he had to treat the injured place after the Olympics.Kim Jun-ho participated in the recent 2020 Tokyo Olympics with Gu Bon-gil, Kim Jung-hwan and Oh Sang-wook.After a series of close matches, he was honored with Gold medal in the fencing Sabres mens team exhibition.All three of my wives are stewardesses, Park said after a brief welcome for the fencing The Avengers team.Later episodes of fencing The Avengers wives post-Olympics were released.My wife cried as I called, I was under a lot of pressure because I only played in the team event, Kim Jun-ho said.I was worried about that and I had a lot of conversations, I cried on the phone when I won the medal, he added.Gu Bon-gil said: For others, I was very comforted after not winning a solo medal; my wife said sweet and good.After winning the team gold medal, he said, Gu Bon-gil is back, This is Gu Bon-gil, It was really cool and good and hard.I did not see my wife because I was training and playing for two months. I knew my wife had suffered. I talked about it so that I could make it easier even when I first did not win, because I know I will receive a lot of letters above.

fencing national player Kim Jun-ho has revealed a tear-twin story of his wife, who is five years old.

Kim Jun-ho appeared on the teecast E channel 'No Bro 2', which was first broadcast on August 23, with fencing national team Gu Bon-gil and Kim Jung-hwan. Oh Sang-wook was unable to participate in the recording because he had to treat the injured place after the Olympics.

Kim Jun-ho participated in the recent 2020 Tokyo Olympics with Gu Bon-gil, Kim Jung-hwan and Oh Sang-wook. After a series of close matches, he was honored with Gold medal in the fencing Sabres men's team exhibition.

"All three of my wives are stewardesses," Park said after a brief welcome for the fencing The Avengers team. Later episodes of fencing The Avengers wives' post-Olympics were released.

"My wife cried as I called, I was under a lot of pressure because I only played in the team event," Kim Jun-ho said.

"I was worried about that and I had a lot of conversations, I cried on the phone when I won the medal," he added.

Gu Bon-gil said: "For others, I was very comforted after not winning a solo medal; my wife said 'sweet' and 'good'. After winning the team Gold medal, he said, Gu Bon-gil is back', 'This is Gu Bon-gil', 'It was really cool and good and hard.' I did not see my wife because I was training and playing for two months. I knew my wife had suffered. "

"I talked about it so that I could make it easier even when I first did not win, because I know I will receive a lot of letters above."