'1 to 100' Kim Min-jung "KBS announcers were trying to connect with Song Joong-ki."

<p>Cho Kung Min-jung appeared as a guest at KBS 2 TV 1 vs. 100 broadcasted on the afternoon of July 7 9 oclock news progressing Song Joong-ki eye shaking, pupil earthquake I am google. How was it? Jealousy was represented.</p><p>After Kim Min-jung made a big laugh with No, it is done!, When Song Joong-ki took the membrane hands Tordo, the 9 oclock news studio became unfamiliar. So I tried to speak to me as quickly as possible to solve the tension, explained the situation at the time.</p><p>Because it was when no one understood me Cho Chung Hyun or a hook, I did not know when Song Joong - ki would go out with Song Hye - kyo. I will confess that some seniors will knit them. </p>

Cho Kung Min-jung appeared as a guest at KBS 2 TV "1 vs. 100" broadcasted on the afternoon of July 7 "9 o'clock news progressing Song Joong-ki eye shaking, pupil earthquake I am google. How was it? "Jealousy was represented.

After Kim Min-jung made a big laugh with "No, it is done!", "When Song Joong-ki took the membrane hands Tordo, the 9 o'clock news studio became unfamiliar. So I tried to speak to me as quickly as possible to solve the tension, "explained the situation at the time.

Because it was when no one understood me Cho Chung Hyun or a hook, I did not know when Song Joong - ki would go out with Song Hye - kyo. I will confess that some seniors will knit them. "