'Kim's secretary' Park Seo-joon, wearing Tuxedo, self-confident "fatal out of stock"

Why would Kim do that? Park Seo-joon and Park Min-young set the wedding date.In the last episode of TVN Why is Secretary Kim doing that? broadcast on the 26th, Young Joon (Park Seo-joon) and Smile (Park Min-young) met with their families and held a meeting.I am very uncomfortable because I am married to a smile, but Young Jun came up and said, I will take care of my smile. The two men, who had dated their wedding, promised each other that they would be a wonderful married woman and married man.Young-joon said, I will buy a set of newly-married couples dishes that I could not buy last time. He said, Do not even think about cooking because I will cook.Young-joon, who focuses on preparing for marriage, prioritized this over work.On the other hand, the smile did not miss the job. Young Jun chose wedding dress and Tuxedo himself and said, Smile will be happy.Everyone wants to have a ready-to-marriage man. He wore Tuxedo and said, Have you ever seen such a deadly out-of-pocket? Congratulations.What made me Jingle All the Way. If it was a little late, it would be dizzy. Nevertheless, the smile was late for the dress fitting appointment. Young Jun fell into narcissism but was pissed at the smile.Why would Kim do that?

'Why would Kim do that?' Park Seo-joon and Park Min-young set the wedding date.

In the last episode of TVN 'Why is Secretary Kim doing that?' broadcast on the 26th, Young Joon (Park Seo-joon) and Smile (Park Min-young) met with their families and held a meeting. "I am very uncomfortable because I am married to a smile, but Young Jun came up and said," I will take care of my smile. "

The two men, who had dated their wedding, promised each other that they would be a wonderful married woman and married man. Young-joon said, "I will buy a set of newly-married couples' dishes that I could not buy last time." He said, "Do not even think about cooking because I will cook." Young-joon, who focuses on preparing for marriage, prioritized this over work.

On the other hand, the smile did not miss the job. Young Jun chose wedding dress and Tuxedo himself and said, "Smile will be happy. "Everyone wants to have a ready-to-marriage man." He wore Tuxedo and said, "Have you ever seen such a deadly out-of-pocket? Congratulations. What made me Jingle All the Way. If it was a little late, it would be dizzy. "

Nevertheless, the smile was late for the dress fitting appointment. Young Jun fell into narcissism but was pissed at the smile.

"Why would Kim do that?"