"I can not do any more comfortable rice bowls in the neighborhood..."

It was a precious time to look at myself with the eyes of others, and I was confident in looking back on the days I expressed my mind in my own way. (Oh Young-joo)Channel A Signal performers gathered at the building in Seodaemun-gu, Seoul on the 8th.The program has been ranked # 1 in the online topic index for the ninth consecutive week and # 1 in the popular search query ranking of Google TV program in the first half of this year.It is almost a month since the end of last months 15th, but they are still hot.They have been consumed by a lot of emotions, but now they are friends and colleagues who are more friendly than anyone else. They have talked about their story that the group chat room notification still rings constantly.Oh Young-joo: I was afraid of the public release of my love tendencies, but I forgot everything and went straight in SignalHouse.I was grateful that many twenties looked at me and reflected and sympathized with the feelings that everyone had once experienced.I was immersed in Kim Do Kyun: SignalHouse, and I didnt really know who liked and who did this, because I knew from the broadcast that my situation was similar to that of the lord.I was sympathetic to what kind of thoughts I would have acted on my favorite opponent.Hyun Woo Lim: When the show went out, I was asked a lot about you guys actually get along. It was not at all.Of course, it was a program based on love, so interest was intertwined, but at that time, we did our best in our respective positions.Kim Do Kyun: What if I had been acquainted with my colleagues other than the relationship of riding Thumb more on the air?Lee Gyu-bin: I was really sorry I couldnt drive. I had so many driving dates.Jung Jae-ho: This program is a beautiful picture of the last moment of my twenties. During the broadcast, I met Do-gyun and Gyu-bin in order to buy as little doubt as possible (when I was dating).Song Da-eun: I was afraid that I would be criticized for being not authentic because I am an aspiring actor. I was glad that there were people who knew my heart after a month of immersion.It seems like yesterday when I gathered every Friday and made a home shooter ... I wish Hyun-woo had been with me today.The group, who had been married to Hyun Joo Lim, was absent for personal reasons on the day; the casts conversations became more or less adept when Hyun Woo was mentioned during the conversation.Kim Jang-Mi: Yes, I had a lot of fun with Hyun-woo, who was the first person to see my Saul here.When I was in SignalHouse, I went out with the church and had a lot of memories.Oh Young-joo: I lived with the answer Im sorry to the questions of my colleagues who are curious about the results.(Laughing) If a sequel is produced, I want to tell the cast that emotional consumption is much worse than what appeared on TV, although it is all a memory when I look back. Haha.They talked about daily life that changed 180 degrees after appearing on the air.Lee Gyu-bin: When I went to the first semester of the fourth grade of college, I was really embarrassed when the students looked back whenever the professor called for attendance.When I go out with my glasses on my tangled hair, my family is worried that I can go this way.Hyun Woo Lim: I am a child, so I was happy to cut kimchi with scissors at a local rice bowl house, but now I sit in the corner and be careful.Kim Jang-Mi: Im worried about the narrowing of the dressing table as the number of cosmetics increases, and Im interested in clothes, but in New York, I was frankly indifferent to makeup.The fact that we have attracted a variety of age groups is a big harvest, Park Kyung-sik, a producer at the production team, said. If Season 1 is young peoples love for their feet, Season 2 is a mature love story for adults.If Season 1 is 80, Season 2 is 85, Lee Jin-min said, adding, The remaining 15 points are to open up the possibility of development for Season 3.Channel A Heart Signal, a story that is not over yet

“It was a precious time to look at myself with the eyes of others, and I was confident in looking back on the days I expressed my mind in my own way.” (Oh Young-joo)

Channel A Signal performers gathered at the building in Seodaemun-gu, Seoul on the 8th. The program has been ranked # 1 in the online topic index for the ninth consecutive week and # 1 in the popular search query ranking of Google TV program in the first half of this year. It is almost a month since the end of last month's 15th, but they are still hot.

They have been consumed by a lot of emotions, but now they are Friends and colleagues who are more Friendly than anyone else. They have talked about their story that "the group chat room notification still rings constantly."

Oh Young-joo: I was afraid of the public release of my love tendencies, but I forgot everything and went straight in Signal House. I was grateful that many twenties looked at me and reflected and sympathized with the feelings that everyone had once experienced.

I was immersed in Kim Do Kyun: Signal House, and I didn’t really know who liked and who did this, because I knew from the broadcast that my situation was similar to that of the lord. I was sympathetic to what kind of thoughts I would have acted on my favorite opponent.

Hyun Woo Lim: When the show went out, I was asked a lot about 'you guys actually get along'. It was not at all. Of course, it was a program based on love, so interest was intertwined, but at that time, we did our best in our respective positions.

Kim Do Kyun: What if I had been acquainted with my colleagues other than the relationship of riding "Thumb" more on the air?

Lee Gyu-bin: I was really sorry I couldn't drive. I had so many driving dates.

Jung Jae-ho: This program is a beautiful picture of the last moment of my twenties. During the broadcast, I met Do-gyun and Gyu-bin in order to buy as little doubt as possible (when I was dating).

Song Da-eun: I was afraid that I would be criticized for being "not authentic" because I am an aspiring actor. I was glad that there were people who knew my heart after a month of immersion. It seems like yesterday when I gathered every Friday and made a 'home shooter' ... I wish Hyun-woo had been with me today.

The group, who had been married to Hyun Joo Lim, was absent for personal reasons on the day; the cast's conversations became more or less adept when Hyun Woo was mentioned during the conversation.

Kim Jang-Mi: Yes, I had a lot of fun with Hyun-woo, who was the first person to see my “Saul” here. When I was in Signal House, I went out with the church and had a lot of memories.

Oh Young-joo: I lived with the answer "I'm sorry" to the questions of my colleagues who are curious about the results. (Laughing) If a sequel is produced, I want to tell the cast that emotional consumption is much worse than what appeared on TV, although it is all a memory when I look back. Haha.

They talked about daily life that changed 180 degrees after appearing on the air.

Lee Gyu-bin: When I went to the first semester of the fourth grade of college, I was really embarrassed when the students looked back whenever the professor called for attendance. When I go out with my glasses on my tangled hair, my family is worried that I can go this way.

Hyun Woo Lim: I am a child, so I was happy to cut kimchi with scissors at a local rice bowl House, but now I sit in the corner and be careful.

Kim Jang-Mi: I'm worried about the narrowing of the dressing table as the number of cosmetics increases, and I'm interested in clothes, but in New York, I was frankly indifferent to makeup.

“The fact that we have attracted a variety of age groups is a big harvest,” Park Kyung-sik, a producer at the production team, said. “If Season 1 is young people’s love for their feet, Season 2 is a mature love story for adults.” “If Season 1 is 80, Season 2 is 85,” Lee Jin-min said, adding, “The remaining 15 points are to open up the possibility of development for Season 3.”

Channel A 'Heart Signal', a story that is not over yet