Park Seo-joon "Park Min-young and Kiss god, was there exceptionally many? (Interview)

TVN Why is Secretary Kim doing that final interviewActor Park Seo-joon recently expressed his feelings about Park Min-young and affection in TVN Why is Kim Secretary?Park Seo-joon, who opened the TVN Why is Secretary Kim doing that interview at the Nonhyeon-dong cafe in Seoul on the 31st, said, It is a difficult scene for Actor (Affectionate).The bedside seems to have become a hot topic because of the sentiment line and atmosphere.I think many people are enthusiastic about Shin-Kodaira Station, which is a good combination of directing, lighting and acting breathing. Is there an unusual number of people? he asked, referring to the assessment that Kiss god was exceptionally high. I dont think it was much more than other dramas.I think thats how viewers felt as they followed the process to the ending. When I took Kiss god, I tried to concentrate on the situation as much as possible. In the first Kiss god, I said that the smile seemed to be a hot topic when I approached Young Jun with a leading and charismatic smile.I have been able to confirm the hearts of the two people who have endured it, he said. It seems to have become more talked about because of the strange atmosphere of the space called the wardrobe.Park Seo-joon, who finished Why is Kim doing it?, goes into filming the movie Lion.

TVN 'Why is Secretary Kim doing that' final Interview

Actor Park Seo-joon recently expressed his feelings about Park Min-young and affection in TVN 'Why is Kim Secretary?'

Park Seo-joon, who opened the TVN 'Why is Secretary Kim doing that' Interview at the Nonhyeon-dong cafe in Seoul on the 31st, said, "It is a difficult scene for Actor (Affectionate)."

"The bedside seems to have become a hot topic because of the sentiment line and atmosphere. I think many people are enthusiastic about Shin-Kodaira Station, which is a good combination of directing, lighting and acting breathing. "

"Is there an unusual number of people?" he asked, referring to the assessment that Kiss god was exceptionally high. "I don't think it was much more than other dramas. I think that's how viewers felt as they followed the process to the ending. When I took Kiss god, I tried to concentrate on the situation as much as possible. "

In the first Kiss god, I said that the smile seemed to be a hot topic when I approached Young Jun with a leading and charismatic smile.

"I have been able to confirm the hearts of the two people who have endured it," he said. "It seems to have become more talked about because of the strange atmosphere of the space called the wardrobe."

Park Seo-joon, who finished 'Why is Kim doing it?', goes into filming the movie 'Lion'.