"Star Night" b1a4 Sandeul "Best BTS Jean, Shocked at Second Meeting on Stage Choi Yong-soo"

Group B1A4 member Sandeul released a second meeting episode with group BTS member Jean, known as his best friend.Sandeul introduced the story of listeners with singer Irak at MBC standard FM Sandeuls Starry Night broadcast on July 9th.Sandeul has come close to Friend, who has been involved in Friend-related stories and is in the same industry.I have a member of the 92 (born 1992) and there is a friend named BTS Jean, Sandeul said. It was really shocking when I saw that Friend.Sandeul said: The second time I saw it was all an ending stage where singers gathered together, (Jin) suddenly coming and catching my ship.It was the second meeting, and suddenly I grabbed my ship and said, I wanted to do what this is.Irak also expressed surprise at the second meeting, saying that he touched Choi Yong-soo. Sandeul said, After a while, I asked why I did it.I came to my stomach without knowing it, and I felt good and I kept holding it. I wanted to put down a lot of progress after that and make friends like this, he said. I thought it was similar and I had a consensus.Sandeuls Starry Night is broadcast every day from 10:05 pm to 12:00 pm.hwang hye-jin

Group b1a4 member Sandeul released a second meeting episode with group BTS member Jean, known as his best Friend.

Sandeul introduced the story of listeners with singer Irak at MBC standard FM Sandeul's Starry Night' broadcast on July 9th.

Sandeul has come close to Friend, who has been involved in Friend-related stories and is in the same industry. "I have a member of the 92 (born 1992) and there is a Friend named BTS Jean," Sandeul said. "It was really shocking when I saw that Friend."

Sandeul said: "The second time I saw it was all an ending stage where singers gathered together, (Jin) suddenly coming and catching my ship. It was the second meeting, and suddenly I grabbed my ship and said, "I wanted to do what this is." Irak also expressed surprise at the second meeting, saying that he touched Choi Yong-soo. Sandeul said, "After a while, I asked why I did it. I came to my stomach without knowing it, and I felt good and I kept holding it. "

"I wanted to put down a lot of progress after that and make Friends like this," he said. "I thought it was similar and I had a consensus."

Sandeul's Starry Night' is broadcast every day from 10:05 pm to 12:00 pm.

hwang hye-jin