"Marie husband" Jay Black, wearing pink suit, "Please love me."

Choreographer Jay Black has been in the spotlight in a glamorous pink suit.Jay Black said on his 25th day, I wanted to do these comments, which are not related to the weather, Lets run for a day, Ugly, and I can not do it.I will lysyl upload with a good response. Please love me. Jay Black also wrote a humorous article, Jay Black, just selfie suit boasting, and trying to take a side look.In the photo, Jay Black posed for the camera in a pink checkered suit, which feels stylish in a neat outfit.Netizens also left responses such as My brother is too old and Idol is a line.Meanwhile, Jay Black was a member of the group Pinky Chicks; Jay Blacks wife singer Marie made her debut with Gabby Queens first album, New Born, in 2007.Jay Black and Marie are appearing on MBC entertainment program Daughter-in-law in Wonderland.

Choreographer Jay Black has been in the spotlight in a glamorous pink suit.

Jay Black said on his 25th day, "I wanted to do these comments, which are not related to the weather, 'Let's run for a day', 'Ugly', and I can not do it. I will lysyl upload with a good response. Please love me. "

Jay Black also wrote a humorous article, "Jay Black, just Selfie suit boasting, and trying to take a side look."

In the photo, Jay Black posed for the camera in a pink checkered suit, which feels stylish in a neat outfit. Netizens also left responses such as "My brother is too old" and "Idol is a line".

Meanwhile, Jay Black was a member of the group Pinky Chicks; Jay Black's wife singer Marie made her debut with Gabby Queens' first album, "New Born", in 2007. Jay Black and Marie are appearing on MBC entertainment program 'Daughter-in-law in Wonderland'.