Taeyeon "Actor and marriage? I hate kissing gods" Kim Hee-chul "Get in order marriage is also at home" (pet key)

Taeyeon and Kim Hee-chuls marriage talk, as well as the secret to maintaining Taeyeons body shape, have been revealed.In the JTBC entertainment Travel Battle - pet key broadcasted on the last two days, Taeyeons secret of body management and talk about future marriage ceremony came and went.On this day, the members went to find a dog spot for their dogs, and Hong Hyun-hees husband Jay-Sun joined the pet sitter on behalf of his wife.Asked, How did you meet your wife Hong Hyun-hee? Jay wrote, I met with an introduction and I became a whistle-brush marriage.I was married while working together, but I still feel like dating. The married man Kang Ki-young also agreed that the gag code should fit well among the couples, and Jay wrote, Yes.Taeyeon responded that he was envious, and Kim Hee-chul said, The newlywed couple conversation is fun. I wonder how old Taeyeon will marriage.I do not want to go to marriage on the day of marriage ceremony because it is a collection order. I wonder how old Ill be marriage, Taeyeon said.Jay-Won said, We called only 20 sheep and had a small marriage ceremony, and Kim Hee-chul said, I will do it at the big Jamsil main stadium.I have a big picture and laughed, saying, I have only a lot of money to celebrate so far.Kim Hee-chul said: Are you okay with Actor (against marriage) if you go kissing and what do you think?I asked, and Taeyeon replied, I dont think Id like to look at it a little bit, adding that Kang Ki-young said, The actors and sisters also said it was hard to understand each other.Later, he moved to the Ocean View brunch cafe recommended by PetGuider Kim Hee-chul, where food for puppies was also being sold.But at this time, Taeyeon ordered salads from many menus, and Kim Hee-chul said, Do you come here and eat seafood ramen and order salads?Salad is my stock, said Taeyeon, I like to eat lighter things than heavy, and Kim Hee-chul was surprised that so you do not gain weight.Meanwhile, in the pet key on the day, Taeyeon won the championship with a pet guider.pet key broadcast screen capture
Taeyeon and Kim Hee-chuls marriage talk, as well as the secret to maintaining Taeyeons body shape, have been revealed.In the JTBC entertainment Travel Battle - pet key broadcasted on the last two days, Taeyeons secret of body management and talk about future marriage ceremony came and went.On this day, the members went to find a dog spot for their dogs, and Hong Hyun-hees husband Jay-Sun joined the pet sitter on behalf of his wife.Asked, How did you meet your wife Hong Hyun-hee? Jay wrote, I met with an introduction and I became a whistle-brush marriage.I was married while working together, but I still feel like dating. The married man Kang Ki-young also agreed that the gag code should fit well among the couples, and Jay wrote, Yes.Taeyeon responded that he was envious, and Kim Hee-chul said, The newlywed couple conversation is fun. I wonder how old Taeyeon will marriage.I do not want to go to marriage on the day of marriage ceremony because it is a collection order. I wonder how old Ill be marriage, Taeyeon said.Jay-Won said, We called only 20 sheep and had a small marriage ceremony, and Kim Hee-chul said, I will do it at the big Jamsil main stadium.I have a big picture and laughed, saying, I have only a lot of money to celebrate so far.Kim Hee-chul said: Are you okay with Actor (against marriage) if you go kissing and what do you think?I asked, and Taeyeon replied, I dont think Id like to look at it a little bit, adding that Kang Ki-young said, The actors and sisters also said it was hard to understand each other.Later, he moved to the Ocean View brunch cafe recommended by PetGuider Kim Hee-chul, where food for puppies was also being sold.But at this time, Taeyeon ordered salads from many menus, and Kim Hee-chul said, Do you come here and eat seafood ramen and order salads?Salad is my stock, said Taeyeon, I like to eat lighter things than heavy, and Kim Hee-chul was surprised that so you do not gain weight.Meanwhile, in the pet key on the day, Taeyeon won the championship with a pet guider.pet key broadcast screen capture

Taeyeon and Kim Hee-chul's marriage talk, as well as the secret to maintaining Taeyeon's body shape, have been revealed.

In the JTBC entertainment "Travel Battle - pet key" broadcasted on the last two days, Taeyeon's secret of body management and talk about future marriage ceremony came and went.

On this day, the members went to find a dog spot for their dogs, and Hong Hyun-hee's husband Jay-Sun joined the pet sitter on behalf of his wife.

Asked, "How did you meet your wife Hong Hyun-hee?" Jay wrote, "I met with an introduction and I became a whistle-brush marriage. I was married while working together, but I still feel like dating. "

The married man Kang Ki-young also agreed that "the gag code should fit well among the couples," and Jay wrote, "Yes."

Taeyeon responded that he was "envious," and Kim Hee-chul said, "The newlywed couple conversation is fun." I wonder how old Taeyeon will marriage. I do not want to go to marriage on the day of marriage ceremony because it is a collection order. " "I wonder how old I'll be marriage," Taeyeon said.

Jay-Won said, "We called only 20 sheep and had a small marriage ceremony," and Kim Hee-chul said, "I will do it at the big Jamsil main stadium. I have a big picture and laughed, saying, "I have only a lot of money to celebrate so far."

Kim Hee-chul said: "Are you okay with Actor (against marriage) if you go kissing and what do you think? "I asked, and Taeyeon replied, "I don't think I'd like to look at it a little bit," adding that Kang Ki-young said, "The Actors and sisters also said it was hard to understand each other."

Later, he moved to the Ocean View brunch cafe recommended by PetGuider Kim Hee-chul, where food for puppies was also being sold.

But at this time, Taeyeon ordered salads from many menus, and Kim Hee-chul said, "Do you come here and eat seafood ramen and order salads?"

"Salad is my stock," said Taeyeon, "I like to eat lighter things than heavy," and Kim Hee-chul was surprised that "so you do not gain weight."

Meanwhile, in the 'pet key' on the day, Taeyeon won the championship with a pet guider.

'pet key' broadcast screen capture