Lee Joon-gi, Super fan love "I'm having a lot of fun thanks to my fans."

<p>Lee Joon-gi recently advanced with the gravure photography and interview of the fashion magazine Cosmopolitan August issue.</p><p>Lee Joon-gi came to take the first photograph after the tvN drama lawyer, which ended the day afternoon. He took over the bar-style Philharmonic Attributed character who fights against absolute power over the life in the play and expanded his enthusiasm.</p><p>Lee Joon-gi conveyed his strong affection for his role. The stick-shaped Phil is also a good fight, not a head but a humor like fraud character is not it? From now on I feel that it is a difficult character to meet easy. I feel more attachment than the string that Choi Min-soo, Lee Hye-young senpai made together, not me alone. </p><p>Also, Lee Joon-gi told about his recent work I am resting at home except when I exercise shortly after my work.</p><p>Jujitsu seems to be a maniac, Im Jujitsu Jujitsu is the first jiu-jitsu to do just the tactics such as Taekwondo, Muay Thai, etc. It is a truly attractive exercise, both mentally and physically disciplined.</p><p>Showing off the love of express fans. Lee Joon-gi feels that it gets as young as I can be done when I play Love Without Love (Live at Summer Vacation / 08. Some people like me heavy and I like the child as bright as a child I am living happily with thanks to my favorite fans. </p>

Lee Joon-gi recently advanced with the gravure photography and interview of the fashion magazine Cosmopolitan August issue.

Lee Joon-gi came to take the first photograph after the tvN drama "lawyer," which ended the day afternoon. He took over the bar-style Philharmonic Attributed character who fights against absolute power over the life in the play and expanded his enthusiasm.

Lee Joon-gi conveyed his strong affection for his role. "The stick-shaped Phil is also a good fight, not a head but a humor like" fraud character "is not it? From now on I feel that it is a difficult character to meet easy. I feel more attachment than the string that Choi Min-soo, Lee Hye-young senpai made together, not me alone. "

Also, Lee Joon-gi told about his recent work "I am resting at home except when I exercise shortly after my work."

Jujitsu seems to be a maniac, "I'm Jujitsu Jujitsu is the first jiu-jitsu to do just the tactics such as Taekwondo, Muay Thai, etc. It is a truly attractive exercise, both mentally and physically disciplined."

Showing off the love of express fans. Lee Joon-gi feels that it gets as young as I can be done when I play Love Without Love (Live at Summer Vacation / 08. Some people like me heavy and I like the child as bright as a child I am living happily with thanks to my favorite fans. "