'About Time' Lee Sang-yoon, Lee Sung-kyung Knows why to break up and kisses "You can not leave alone"

Seoul = = Lee Sang-yoon revealed his love with a kiss after learning why Lee Sung-kyung left.On the 2nd, TVNs monthly drama About Time, Mika and Doha confirmed their love with a kiss.Mika thinks Doha is taking his life away from him and has parted ways with him.Oh, woman Confessions that he also sees a life clock for such Mika.Oh, woman said, Mika. Are you afraid? Your eyes are full of love, but youre trying to break up.Is that because hes afraid hell be taken away from you and killed?She said, Did you think you could only see it? She said she also saw a life clock.Oh, woman, who knew that the man she loved in the past was taking away her life, and she ran away from him in fear, Confessions her past wounds.Doha, meanwhile, saw a note written by Mika in the doll and found out that she did not leave because she hated her.The note read, Im sorry, I love you, even though I know that this is the only time Ive been allowed.Doha doubted why Mika had parted ways with him.I met Mikas friend Sung-hee (Han Seung-yeon), but she only said that everything Mika did was for Doha.In such circumstances, Su Bong (Im Se-mi) pressed her marriage to Doha, who told Su Bong, Cancel the meeting, I told you not to be with you.But Su-bong said, I told you Id break it, and you cant die for a marriage with me.I will not give up on myself, he said.On this day, Doha tried to find out why Mika had parted ways with him; eventually he asked Mika if he and Mika were together, and he was in trouble with him.Eventually Mika confided in the fact that he was reducing his lifespan because of himself, and Doha revealed his love with a kiss.

Seoul = = Lee Sang-yoon revealed his love with a kiss after learning why Lee Sung-kyung left.

On the 2nd, TVN's monthly drama About Time, Mika and Doha confirmed their love with a kiss.

Mika thinks Doha is taking his life away from him and has parted ways with him. Oh, woman Confessions that he also sees a life clock for such Mika.

Oh, woman said, “Mika. Are you afraid? Your eyes are full of love, but you’re trying to break up. “Is that because he’s afraid he’ll be taken away from you and killed?” She said, "Did you think you could only see it?" She said she also saw a life clock. Oh, woman, who knew that the man she loved in the past was taking away her life, and she ran away from him in fear, Confessions her past wounds.

Doha, meanwhile, saw a note written by Mika in the doll and found out that she did not leave because she hated her.

The note read, “I’m sorry, I love you, even though I know that this is the only time I’ve been allowed.”

Doha doubted why Mika had parted ways with him. I met Mika's friend Sung-hee (Han Seung-yeon), but she only said that everything Mika did was for Doha.

In such circumstances, Su Bong (Im Se-mi) pressed her marriage to Doha, who told Su Bong, “Cancel the meeting, I told you not to be with you.”

But Su-bong said, “I told you I’d break it, and you can’t die for a marriage with me. I will not give up on myself, "he said.

On this day, Doha tried to find out why Mika had parted ways with him; eventually he asked Mika if he and Mika were together, and he was in trouble with him. Eventually Mika confided in the fact that he was reducing his lifespan because of himself, and Doha revealed his love with a kiss.