'SBS 8 News' BTS Says Billboards, Music and Ami

BTS appeared on SBS 8 News and showed their music, Billboards grades and fan love.In SBS 8 News, which was broadcast on the 3rd, BTS became a BTS that met with Kim Yong Tae anchor through pre-recording.Recently, BTS presented a new song Fake Stage at the 2018 Billboards Music Awards.Since then, the Billboards chart Billboards 200 has been ranked # 1.BTS said, I did not feel it after hearing the first place. I felt a little bit because many people around me congratulated me and said a lot of good words.I will grow more to match that name, he said.Jay Hop said, We did not attend the Billboards Music Awards, and It is the fans who shared our joy first when we achieved good results and achievements.Love Live! I think we enjoyed our own way with fans through broadcasting. Following the Billboards performance, BTS also mentioned the music colours they pursued.Regarding BTSs song, which deals with a lot of social phenomena, Suga said, Many people get courage and strength (through songs) and we get (courage, strength).I think its a blessing, an honor to do this, he said.RM said, There is a story I want to throw a topic and share it with. Every title is LOVE YOURSELF.I want to show my performance by throwing a topic about the meaning of loving myself. Jimin, who is in charge of the chorus treble part, said, It was harder to learn because of the different existing and musical colors.There are times when it is difficult to digest even when I am on stage. When I am Love Live!, I feel difficult if my neck is not good. Jin, who listened to this, also said, It is the same part as Jimin, but it is good to hear when PD Bang Si-hyuk makes a hard voice.When asked what kind of dream he would have had he not become a singer afterwards, Jimin said he would have become a police officer, V a saxophonist, and Jay Hop a tennis player.Suga, in particular, said, I had come to the company as a producer, or I was a producer, or I was not in the position of an 8-news anchor.Finally, BTS said to the fan club Ami, Thanks to Ami, I think we will not have BTS now and if there was no Ami, we will keep things that we think are precious.BTS is a typical framework of news, unfolding a witty gesture as well as a serious serious problem in the news.It has been loved both at home and abroad after comeback such as domestic music charts, music broadcasting number one, Billboards 200 number one.BTS has vowed to repay with Music, and is still preparing for the next album.

BTS appeared on SBS 8 News and showed their Music, Billboards grades and fan love.

In SBS 8 News, which was broadcast on the 3rd, BTS became a BTS that met with Kim Yong Tae anchor through pre-recording.

Recently, BTS presented a new song 'Fake Stage' at the 2018 Billboards Music Awards. Since then, the Billboards chart "Billboards 200" has been ranked # 1.

BTS said, "I did not feel it after hearing the first place. I felt a little bit because many people around me congratulated me and said a lot of good words. I will grow more to match that name, "he said.

Jay Hop said, "We did not attend the Billboards Music Awards," and "It is the fans who shared our joy first when we achieved good results and achievements. Love Live! I think we enjoyed our own way with fans through broadcasting. "

Following the Billboards performance, BTS also mentioned the Music colours they pursued. Regarding BTS's song, which deals with a lot of social phenomena, Suga said, "Many people get courage and strength (through songs) and we get (courage, strength). I think it's a blessing, an honor to do this," he said.

RM said, "There is a story I want to throw a topic and share it with." "Every title is 'LOVE YOURSELF'. I want to show my performance by throwing a topic about the meaning of loving myself. "

Jimin, who is in charge of the chorus treble part, said, "It was harder to learn because of the different existing and Musical colors. There are times when it is difficult to digest even when I am on stage. When I am Love Live!, I feel difficult if my neck is not good. "

Jin, who listened to this, also said, "It is the same part as Jimin, but it is good to hear when PD Bang Si-hyuk makes a hard voice.

When asked what kind of dream he would have had he not become a singer afterwards, Jimin said he would have become a police officer, V a saxophonist, and Jay Hop a tennis player. Suga, in particular, said, "I had come to the company as a producer, or I was a producer, or I was not in the position of an 8-news anchor."

Finally, BTS said to the fan club Ami, "Thanks to Ami, I think we will not have BTS now and if there was no Ami, we will keep things that we think are precious.

BTS is a typical framework of news, unfolding a witty gesture as well as a serious serious problem in the news.

It has been loved both at home and abroad after comeback such as domestic Music charts, Music broadcasting number one, Billboards 200 number one. BTS has vowed to repay with Music, and is still preparing for the next album.