Lawless Lawyer' Lee Joon-gi saved death Danger Choi Min-soo "behind Lee Hye-Yeong"

Lee Joon-gi saves Choi Min-soo who was hit by Death DangerOn the 30th, TVN Lawless Lawyer, the confrontation between Lee Hye-Yeong and Choi Min-soo intensified.On this day, Bong Sang-pil told An-oh to become a witness so that he could break down Cha Mun-suk.Anoju delivered a notebook to Bong Sang-pil and felt betrayed by Cha Moon-sooks actions, which tried to remove himself and the seven-member association instead.An-oh said to Cha Moon-sook, I heard the story of the notebook well. He said, I did not write my dog, I did not write it down.If youre going to do Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé, do it in front of me, and I have something to tell you, come into my sister, Cha said.Then, An-ju went to Cha Moon-sook and said, Just give me one reason why I should not kill you. She used a pistol to blackmail - Cinémix Par Chloé.Cha said, You are the enemy who killed Bong Sang-pil, and you will eventually do what I tell you, because you have lived that life for the rest of your life.Cha Moon-sook also told prosecutor Kang Yee to conciliate her mother Nam Soon-ja to go with her. You know Im moving to the Supreme Court, right?You always say you want to be there for me and choose. Make her admit her sins and finish them.Or two mother and daughter sit down together. Blackmail - Cinémix Par Chloé.On this day, Bong Sang-pil and Ha Jae-yi secretly informed Chun Seung-bum that the Thai chiropractor was alive and asked them to help them.Bong Sang-pil asked him to release the nomination of An-o-ju, and Chun Seung-bum listened to his request.However, at the time of Nam Soon-jas testimony, she fell down with pain. Also, An-oh-ju was stabbed by Kim, who was given a gift to Cha Moon-sook.Dangers moment Bong Sang-pil appeared on the scene and eventually overpowered Kim and saved An-ohs life. However, Bong Sang-pils big picture was hit by Danger in an unexpected situation.

Lee Joon-gi saves Choi Min-soo who was hit by Death Danger

On the 30th, TVN Lawless Lawyer', the confrontation between Lee Hye-Yeong and Choi Min-soo intensified. On this day, Bong Sang-pil told An-oh to become a witness so that he could break down Cha Mun-suk. Anoju delivered a notebook to Bong Sang-pil and felt betrayed by Cha Moon-sook's actions, which tried to remove himself and the seven-member association instead.

An-oh said to Cha Moon-sook, "I heard the story of the notebook well." He said, "I did not write my dog, I did not write it down. “If you’re going to do Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé, do it in front of me, and I have something to tell you, come into my sister,” Cha said.

Then, An-ju went to Cha Moon-sook and said, "Just give me one reason why I should not kill you." She used a pistol to blackmail - Cinémix Par Chloé.

Cha said, “You are the enemy who killed Bong Sang-pil, and you will eventually do what I tell you, because you have lived that life for the rest of your life.”

Cha Moon-sook also told prosecutor Kang Yee to conciliate her mother Nam Soon-ja to go with her. “You know I’m moving to the Supreme Court, right? You always say you want to be there for me and choose. Make her admit her sins and finish them. Or two mother and daughter sit down together. "Blackmail - Cinémix Par Chloé.

On this day, Bong Sang-pil and Ha Jae-yi secretly informed Chun Seung-bum that the Thai chiropractor was alive and asked them to help them. Bong Sang-pil asked him to release the nomination of An-o-ju, and Chun Seung-bum listened to his request.

However, at the time of Nam Soon-ja's testimony, she fell down with pain. Also, An-oh-ju was stabbed by Kim, who was given a gift to Cha Moon-sook. Danger's moment Bong Sang-pil appeared on the scene and eventually overpowered Kim and saved An-oh's life. However, Bong Sang-pil's big picture was hit by Danger in an unexpected situation.