"It's an odious owner," "Kim Secretary" Kang Ki-young, Richness I'm a ball

Kang Ki-young plays Park Yoo-sik, the best friend of Park Seo-joon (Lee Young-joon), in the TVN drama Why is Secretary Kim doing that?, which is currently airing.I know Park Seo-joon better than anyone.He is supporting Park Seo-joon and Park Min-young (Kim Mi-so) with generous advice to him who does not know love.On the 27th broadcast, Kang Ki-young captured the meeting between Park Min-young and Lee Tae-hwan (Lee Sung-yeon), and made sure that Park Seo-joon was not blindfolded and seen.Who am I? And I think I know everything about me, but I think I may not know well.I was worried that Park Seo-joon would be hurt when I saw the two people.When we relaxed together, we took a navel with a bouncy gesture. Young Jun, he doesnt have Edge. I need to take lessons.But he was greatly embarrassed by the sudden sparring proposal, apologizing for sorry.Park Seo-joon said, You cant take it, Secretary Kim. Stop it, you little owner. Trust me, cool, manly. Again, excuse me.Go get Kim now. We cant just ride Somethings going on between them forever.Steps that do not make love with your heart Somethings going on between them is there anything else to replace.Come on, tell me your heart and win, he said.After all, Park Seo-joon ran to Park Min-young and mentioned Somethings going on between them and became the driving force to confess again.Park Seo-joon and comic bromance, and Yewon (Snow Heart) are forming another laughing point with the role of secretary and president as if they have changed.Kang Ki-young is active in every work he appears in.It was also in the previous work Not a Robot, in Tunnel, and in Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo and Fighting Ghosts.Richness I am raising my liking index by revealing my presence with acting.

Kang Ki-young plays Park Yoo-sik, the best friend of Park Seo-joon (Lee Young-joon), in the TVN drama "Why is Secretary Kim doing that?", which is currently airing. I know Park Seo-joon better than anyone. He is supporting Park Seo-joon and Park Min-young (Kim Mi-so) with generous advice to him who does not know love.

On the 27th broadcast, Kang Ki-young captured the meeting between Park Min-young and Lee Tae-hwan (Lee Sung-yeon), and made sure that Park Seo-joon was not blindfolded and seen. Who am I?" And "I think I know everything about me, but I think I may not know well." I was worried that Park Seo-joon would be hurt when I saw the two people.

When we relaxed together, we took a navel with a bouncy gesture. "Young Jun, he doesn't have Edge. I need to take lessons." But he was greatly embarrassed by the sudden sparring proposal, apologizing for "sorry."

Park Seo-joon said, "You can't take it, Secretary Kim. Stop it, you little owner. Trust me, cool, manly. Again, excuse me. Go get Kim now. We can't just ride Something's going on between them forever. Steps that do not make love with your heart Something's going on between them is there anything else to replace. Come on, tell me your heart and win," he said.

After all, Park Seo-joon ran to Park Min-young and mentioned 'Something's going on between them' and became the driving force to confess again. Park Seo-joon and comic bromance, and Yewon (Snow Heart) are forming another laughing point with the role of secretary and president as if they have changed.

Kang Ki-young is active in every work he appears in. It was also in the previous work 'Not a Robot', in 'Tunnel', and in 'Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo' and 'Fighting Ghosts'. Richness I am raising my liking index by revealing my presence with acting.