The Newsroom' Kim Nam-joo "Anchor acting, Ahn Na-kyung helps...I need to buy rice"

Actor Kim Nam-joo introduced his efforts for the role of Anchor.Actor Kim Nam-joo appeared on JTBC The Newsroom which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 9th and interviewed Son Seok-hee Anchor.Kim Nam-joo said, I was helped by Ahn Na-kyung Anchor while preparing for the role of Ko Hye-ran.I have been very helpful in how to do things like accents and pronunciation. Kim Nam-joo said, At that time, I thought it was fortunate that the announcers talked relatively naturally, he added. I said I would buy rice for Ahn Na-kyung, but I have not yet.Kim Nam-joo played the role of Anchor Goh Hye-ran in JTBC drama Misty.This work recently won the Best Actor Award at the 54th Baeksang Arts Awards.

Actor Kim Nam-joo introduced his efforts for the role of Anchor.

Actor Kim Nam-joo appeared on JTBC The Newsroom' which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 9th and interviewed Son Seok-hee Anchor.

Kim Nam-joo said, "I was helped by Ahn Na-kyung Anchor while preparing for the role of Ko Hye-ran. I have been very helpful in how to do things like accents and pronunciation. "

Kim Nam-joo said, "At that time, I thought it was fortunate that the announcers talked relatively naturally," he added. "I said I would buy rice for Ahn Na-kyung, but I have not yet."

Kim Nam-joo played the role of Anchor Goh Hye-ran in JTBC drama 'Misty'. This work recently won the Best Actor Award at the 54th Baeksang Arts Awards.