Shiny Onew "Song Hye-kyoSong Joong-ki betrayal, I didn't know how to marry"

Group SHINee Onew has spoken about the marriage of Song Hye-kyo Song Joong-ki, who worked together in the drama Dawn of the Sun.On MBCs entertainment program Radio Star broadcast on the 30th, it was featured in SHINees back and featured Shiny On New Minho null Lee Tai-min.On this day, Onew said, I heard that I felt betrayed when I saw the Song Hye-kyo Song Joong-ki marriage article.I do not know if I am dull or if I am dating next to someone or if I do not hear it myself, I did not know that the two would marry like that.Minho, who attended the Song Hye-kyo Song Joong-ki wedding, said, I am acquainted with my middle-aged brother. I have been in contact with him since my debut was similar.I do not talk about going to such a place together, there is something like a possessive person, he said, laughing.

Group SHINee Onew has spoken about the marriage of Song Hye-kyo Song Joong-ki, who worked together in the drama 'Dawn of the Sun'.

On MBC's entertainment program "Radio Star" broadcast on the 30th, it was featured in "SHINee's back" and featured Shiny On New Minho null Lee Tai-min.

On this day, Onew said, "I heard that I felt betrayed when I saw the Song Hye-kyo Song Joong-ki marriage article. "I do not know if I am dull or if I am dating next to someone or if I do not hear it myself, I did not know that the two would marry like that."

Minho, who attended the Song Hye-kyo Song Joong-ki wedding, said, "I am acquainted with my middle-aged brother. I have been in contact with him since my debut was similar."

"I do not talk about going to such a place together, there is something like a possessive person," he said, laughing.