Sean Sam Mendes "I Sing and Sing with K-pop Fans...BTS"

Sean Sam Mendes made the comments during an interview at the red carpet event of the 2018 Billboards Music Awards at the United States of Americas MGM Grand Garden Arena on Tuesday.I really like BTS, I saw a video of them singing my song In My Blood and they were really good, he said.When asked if he was planning to collaborate with BTS, he said, A Thousand percentage is right. I thought it was the best performance I had seen in my life when I first saw their performance.It was a new world, he said.Asked if he was a K-pop fan, he said, I am a K-pop fan. I am busy, but BTS is busy, so I am looking for possible time.Sam Mendes, from Canada, is a star who made headlines as she reached the top of the Billboards album charts for her debut album at 16.In 2013, posting a cover song by Justin Bieber on video-sharing social media helped the singer walk the path, and in 2014, his official debut song, Life of the Party, reached number 25 on the Billboards singles chart, setting the youngest record.Since then, he has been named twice in the most influential teens selected by United States of America magazine Time.

Sean Sam Mendes made the comments during an interview at the red carpet event of the 2018 Billboards Music Awards at the United States of America's MGM Grand Garden Arena on Tuesday.

"I really like BTS, I saw a video of them singing my song 'In My Blood' and they were really good," he said.

When asked if he was planning to collaborate with BTS, he said, "A Thousand percentage is right." "I thought it was the best performance I had seen in my life when I first saw their performance. It was a new world," he said.

Asked if he was a K-pop fan, he said, "I am a K-pop fan." "I am busy, but BTS is busy, so I am looking for possible time."

Sam Mendes, from Canada, is a star who made headlines as she reached the top of the Billboards album charts for her debut album at 16.

In 2013, posting a cover song by Justin Bieber on video-sharing social media helped the singer walk the path, and in 2014, his official debut song, Life of the Party, reached number 25 on the Billboards singles chart, setting the youngest record. Since then, he has been named twice in the most influential teens selected by United States of America magazine Time.