Heize, Yoon Sang Sungdeok Certification "I can not express it in any words, I respect it"

The music source strongmen Yoon Sang and Heize met.Heize posted a picture on his personal Instagram account on May 10, taken with composer Yoon Sang.Heize said, What do you need? No, I cant express it in any words. Im so happy. I admire you. I love you so much.Yoon Sang senior, he said, expressing his respect for the Yoon Sang.Heize fans who saw this responded such as Congratulations on Sungdeok (Successful Deokhu), Meetings of Two...The Big Picture and He was a hit.Park Su-in

The music source strongmen Yoon Sang and Heize met.

Heize posted a picture on his personal Instagram account on May 10, taken with composer Yoon Sang.

Heize said, "What do you need? No, I can't express it in any words. I'm so happy. I admire you. I love you so much. "Yoon Sang senior," he said, expressing his respect for the Yoon Sang.

Heize fans who saw this responded such as "Congratulations on Sungdeok (Successful Deokhu)", "Meetings of Two...The Big Picture" and "He was a hit".

Park Su-in