BTS Bakumatsu controversy Mexico broadcaster "Sorry if I'm unhappy"

The Mexico host, who has been embroiled in the controversy over BTS Bakumatsu, has apologised.Mexican broadcaster Horatio Celia Villalobos wrote on her Facebook page on May 30: We didnt mean to offend BTS or fans.Im sorry if I was offended, she wrote in an apology.On the 28th, Mexico public broadcasting ADN 40 TV program Parander 40 had time to talk about the Billboard Music Awards.MC Horasio Celia Villalobos has been embroiled in controversy after pouring Bakumatsu towards BTS.He did Bakumatsu, including Man looks so weak, has bones and has a strange style and I think I work for a gay club.emigration site
The Mexico host, who has been embroiled in the controversy over BTS Bakumatsu, has apologised.Mexican broadcaster Horatio Celia Villalobos wrote on her Facebook page on May 30: We didnt mean to offend BTS or fans.Im sorry if I was offended, she wrote in an apology.On the 28th, Mexico public broadcasting ADN 40 TV program Parander 40 had time to talk about the Billboard Music Awards.MC Horasio Celia Villalobos has been embroiled in controversy after pouring Bakumatsu towards BTS.He did Bakumatsu, including Man looks so weak, has bones and has a strange style and I think I work for a gay club.emigration site

The Mexico host, who has been embroiled in the controversy over BTS Bakumatsu, has apologised.

Mexican broadcaster Horatio Celia Villalobos wrote on her Facebook page on May 30: "We didn't mean to offend BTS or fans. I'm sorry if I was offended," she wrote in an apology.

On the 28th, Mexico public broadcasting ADN 40 TV program 'Parander 40' had time to talk about the Billboard Music Awards.

MC Horasio Celia Villalobos has been embroiled in controversy after pouring Bakumatsu towards BTS. He did Bakumatsu, including "Man looks so weak, has bones and has a strange style" and "I think I work for a gay club."

emigration site