'Nowadays parenting' The gold side is "Ji X" in Father "Furius" in son profanity. Oh Eun Young sigh

The gold side was Furious on the gold side where my mother cursed Father.On October 15, Channel A entertainment Parenting these days - My little one like this was released in the 69th, the first story of rebelling for five years, and the second story of self-inflicted behavior.On this day, the first gold side in the observation VCR was listening to the admonition to the mother because of the problem of going to school. When Father came home and talked about going to school, he said, Ji X.This was in the ear of his mother sitting in front of Baro.My mother said, The guy who is a bad person to his parents is a bad guy, and shouted, Where do you make a bad sound to Father?My mother cut off the conversation with the first gold side, saying, I do not want to see my face.Shin Ae-ra later lamented, No matter how much you want to understand, it is difficult for your parents to say that if your child is like this, it is ODoctorate.
The gold side was Furious on the gold side where my mother cursed Father.On October 15, Channel A entertainment Parenting these days - My little one like this was released in the 69th, the first story of rebelling for five years, and the second story of self-inflicted behavior.On this day, the first gold side in the observation VCR was listening to the admonition to the mother because of the problem of going to school. When Father came home and talked about going to school, he said, Ji X.This was in the ear of his mother sitting in front of Baro.My mother said, The guy who is a bad person to his parents is a bad guy, and shouted, Where do you make a bad sound to Father?My mother cut off the conversation with the first gold side, saying, I do not want to see my face.Shin Ae-ra later lamented, No matter how much you want to understand, it is difficult for your parents to say that if your child is like this, it is ODoctorate.

The gold side was Furious on the gold side where my mother cursed Father.

On October 15, Channel A entertainment 'parenting these days - My little one like this' was released in the 69th, the first story of rebelling for five years, and the second story of self-inflicted behavior.

On this day, the first gold side in the observation VCR was listening to the admonition to the mother because of the problem of going to school. When Father came home and talked about going to school, he said, "Ji X."

This was in the ear of his mother sitting in front of Baro. My mother said, "The guy who is a bad person to his parents is a bad guy," and shouted, "Where do you make a bad sound to Father?" My mother cut off the conversation with the first gold side, saying, "I do not want to see my face."

Shin Ae-ra later lamented, "No matter how much you want to understand, it is difficult for your parents to say that if your child is like this, it is ODoctorate."