Koo Gyo-hwan and Choi Hee-seo, Movie Rookie Acting Award ..Tears Features "Never Give Up"

The 54th Baeksang Arts Awards awards ceremony was held at COEX D Hall in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on March 3.Actor Ryu Joon-yeol and Lee Sang-hee won the awards for the 2018 Baeksang Arts Awards MC, including Shin Dong-yeop, Actor Park Bo-gum, singer and actor Suzie.The honor of the award was won by Koo Gyo-hwan, who said, I will misunderstand and work hard to continue the Acting in the future.I will be a good actor. Nana, Lee Soo-kyung, Lee Ju-young, Jin Ki-joo and Choi Hee-seo were named as candidates for the new female awards.The Womens Newcomer Award went to Choi Hee-seo from Anarchist from Colony.Choi Hee-seo said: Anarchist from Colony was a blessed work for me; I made my debut in 2009 with King Kong.I have been working hard for nine years, but I have been working hard, said Choi Hee-seo, if I was reading the script on the subway hard to prepare for the play, I was able to do Dongju and Anarchist from Colony because the director of Dongju I think I could not have appeared in archist from Colony, he said. I want to give it to those who try to dream in an invisible place.Thank you. On this day, the Baeksang Arts Awards were awarded the Grand Prize in the TV category, the Best Picture, the Best Direction Award, the Best Actor Award, the Best Actor Award, the Best Actor Award, the Best Actor Award,

The 54th 'Baeksang Arts Awards' awards ceremony was held at COEX D Hall in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on March 3. Actor Ryu Joon-yeol and Lee Sang-hee won the awards for the 2018 Baeksang Arts Awards MC, including Shin Dong-yeop, Actor Park Bo-gum, singer and Actor Suzie. The honor of the award was won by Koo Gyo-hwan, who said, "I will misunderstand and work hard to continue the Acting in the future." I will be a good Actor. "Nana, Lee Soo-kyung, Lee Ju-young, Jin Ki-joo and Choi Hee-seo were named as candidates for the new female awards. The Women's Newcomer Award went to Choi Hee-seo from Anarchist from Colony. Choi Hee-seo said: "Anarchist from Colony was a blessed work for me; I made my debut in 2009 with 'King Kong'. "I have been working hard for nine years, but I have been working hard," said Choi Hee-seo, "if I was reading the script on the subway hard to prepare for the play, I was able to do 'Dongju' and 'Anarchist from Colony' because the director of 'Dongju' I think I could not have appeared in archist from Colony, "he said." I want to give it to those who try to dream in an invisible place. Thank you. "On this day, the Baeksang Arts Awards were awarded the Grand Prize in the TV category, the Best Picture, the Best Direction Award, the Best Actor Award, the Best Actor Award, the Best Actor Award, the Best Actor Award,