Cho Jin-woong "return to weight after 10kg loss...I'm so happy"

Cho Jin-woong, who is about to release the film Believer (director Lee Hae-young), said in an interview at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul on the 17th, The director first said, I want Wonho to look solid.Style? I do not think its going to be hard, he said, then slim or, I refused to say Slim ... is hard?Cho Jin-woong said, In fact, most coaches say, Lets just go once.But Lee Hae-young said that the paws but it is easy to do this arm muscle.He didnt like exercise, so he didnt know how to do it or how hard it was. I dont know if youd explain.Ive thrown a horse, so shouldnt I? In fact, the weight difference is not so much. Do you think that body fat is missing a lot and body balance is right? Oh, but it is about 10kg difference.Now Im back to my original weight. Im so happy. I drink two lattes a day. He smiled with a genuinely happy smile.In addition, Cho Jin-woong said, I did this, but I did not think of the character of the good Wonho.Wonho is not a thick and warm image of my uncle, he said. But I need a humanity in it. I am sensitive, but I tried to protect the point I wanted.Believer is a detective Wonho (Cho Jin-woong), who has long tracked a large-scale drug organization and Lees teacher who moves it after an explosion of questions, with the help of Oh Yeon-ok (Kim Sung-ryong), the guardian of the organization, and the abandoned member of the organization, Ryu Jun-yeol, who is the founder of the Asian drug market, Jin Ha-rim (Kim Joo-hyuk) and the hidden figure of the organization, Brian (Cha Seung-won). It is a crime drama that digs out the reality by meeting in turn.It will be released on the 22nd.

Cho Jin-woong, who is about to release the film "Believer (director Lee Hae-young), said in an interview at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul on the 17th, "The director first said, 'I want Wonho to look solid.' "Style? I do not think it's going to be hard," he said, "then slim or," I refused to say "Slim ... is hard?"

Cho Jin-woong said, "In fact, most coaches say, 'Let's just go once.' But Lee Hae-young said that the paws 'but it is easy to do this arm muscle.' He didn't like exercise, so he didn't know how to do it or how hard it was. I don't know if you'd explain. I've thrown a horse, so shouldn't I? "

"In fact, the weight difference is not so much. Do you think that body fat is missing a lot and body balance is right? Oh, but it is about 10kg difference. Now I'm back to my original weight. I'm so happy. I drink two lattes a day. "He smiled with a genuinely happy smile.

In addition, Cho Jin-woong said, "I did this, but I did not think of the character of the good Wonho. "Wonho is not a thick and warm image of my uncle," he said. "But I need a humanity in it. I am sensitive, but I tried to protect the point I wanted."

"Believer" is a detective Wonho (Cho Jin-woong), who has long tracked a large-scale drug organization and Lee's teacher who moves it after an explosion of questions, with the help of Oh Yeon-ok (Kim Sung-ryong), the guardian of the organization, and the abandoned member of the organization, Ryu Jun-yeol, who is the founder of the Asian drug market, Jin Ha-rim (Kim Joo-hyuk) and the hidden figure of the organization, Brian (Cha Seung-won). It is a crime drama that digs out the reality by meeting in turn. It will be released on the 22nd.