Ahn So-mi, 2-year-old Taemyung Golden, "6 months pregnant, role model is fertility queen Kim Hye-yun"

Gagwoman Ahn So-mi has reported on the second year.I dont have to hide it now, Ahn So-mi said on her Instagram account on Tuesday afternoon, and I wanted to let you know when I got into my six-month pregnancy.My role model is Kim Hye-yun, he said, I am afraid and terrible to do what I have to do in the future, but I will do well.Ahn So-mi, who is lying in the photo, and her husband, who reads a fairy tale book, are creating a happy atmosphere.Meanwhile, Ahn So-mi signed a 100-year-old relationship with her husband after a year and four months of dating on the 14th of last month.

Gagwoman Ahn So-mi has reported on the second year.

“I don’t have to hide it now,” Ahn So-mi said on her Instagram account on Tuesday afternoon, “and I wanted to let you know when I got into my six-month pregnancy.”

"My role model is Kim Hye-yun," he said, "I am afraid and terrible to do what I have to do in the future, but I will do well."

Ahn So-mi, who is lying in the photo, and her husband, who reads a fairy tale book, are creating a happy atmosphere.

Meanwhile, Ahn So-mi signed a 100-year-old relationship with her husband after a year and four months of dating on the 14th of last month.