'Hyeori House Homestay 2' appeared as the first foreign resident, Yoona and Lee Hyori 'Menthol'

On the general organization channel JTBC Hyeori House B & B 2 which was broadcasted on the 22nd night, the appearance of the inn which started the business of the spring began after the winter sales finished.Jackson, who first appeared in the US customer at Hyeori House B & B 2 on this day, called Lee Hyori right after arriving in Jeju.To Lee Hyori I heard the English language which kept the currency shattered, Yoona said Foreigners are gone.I must be able to do English language, I was shocked.Lee Sang-soon said Do not panic.Just as a guest, Yoona said, I am going to have a beautiful Lang rice and asked for laughter by missing one person I was in English language. Lee Sang - soon, Lee Hyori, Yoona three people are essential English language Prepare conversation and prepare to greet guests.

On the general organization channel JTBC "Hyeori House B & B 2" which was broadcasted on the 22nd night, the appearance of the inn which started the business of the spring began after the winter sales finished.

Jackson, who first appeared in the US customer at "Hyeori House B & B 2" on this day, called Lee Hyori right after arriving in Jeju.

To Lee Hyori I heard the English language which kept the currency shattered, Yoona said "Foreigners are gone.

I must be able to do English language, "I was shocked.

Lee Sang-soon said "Do not panic.

Just as a guest, "Yoona said," I am going to have a beautiful Lang rice "and asked for laughter by missing one person" I was in English language. "

Lee Sang - soon, Lee Hyori, Yoona three people are essential English language Prepare conversation and prepare to greet guests.