Yoon Yoo-sun Reveals Reason for Severing Relationship with Biological Daughter Ahn Hee-yeon: “Cut Ties for Lee Joo-yeon’s Sake” (Love Comes)

The reason Yoon Yoo-sun severed ties with her biological daughter, Ahn Hee-yeon, has been revealed.In episode 17 of the KBS 2TV weekend drama *Love Comes* (written by Lee Kyung-hee, directed by Hong Seok-gu), aired on September 19, Go Yoon-hee (played by Yoon Yoo-sun) confessed to Jang Seo-hyun (played by Lee Joo-yeon) that she and Han Gyu-rim (played by Ahn Hee-yeon) were mother and daughter, and she was in distress.On this day, Go Yoon-hee packed her bags to leave the house, just as Jang Seo-hyun had instructed. Upon seeing her, Jang Hoon-tae (played by Kwon Hae-hyo) tried to stop her, saying, Just because Seo-hyun told you to leave, do you really intend to leave? Have you always been this irresponsible?When Go Yoon-hee said, Everything would be resolved if only I disappeared, and added, I resolved to swallow whatever criticism comes my way, to endure it, and to put on a brave face and be shameless, but I cant do it. I cant bear to see Seo-hyun suffering because of me. I can no longer stand seeing Seo-hyun get hurt and heartbroken because of me, Jang Hoon-tae comforted her, saying, What is your fault? Look at how you raised Seo-hyun. You raised her with constant anxiety, worrying that she might break if you held her too tightly or fly away if you blew on her. You lived cutting ties with the child you bore yourself because of Seo-hyun, didnt you? I know.At the same time, the backstory of Go Yoon-hees past decision to sever ties with her biological children was revealed. Jang Seo-hyun, who was a student at the time, said, I have a friend whose parents divorced and a stepmother came into the family. She told me that the stepmother discriminates against the child she gave birth to. She gives all the delicious food and pretty things only to the child the stepmother gave birth to. I was so upset that I told my dad, and he told me to understand, It is human nature to prefer the child you bore yourself. I think it cant be helped even if she discriminates. It is human nature, after all. Still, at least she has a mother now. My mother was sick from the age of five, so I really missed her affection.Jang Hoon-tae seemed to understand this well and said, There is no perpetrator here. It is not Gyu-rims, yours, Seo-hyuns, or Mu-jins (played by Ha Seok-jin) fault. The situation is a mess, but havent we all worked hard to live? Your only crime is raising Seo-hyun with all your might. If there is anyone you should feel sorry for, it is your own children, and among them, Gyu-rim is the only one. Go Yoon-hee then burst into tears.
The reason Yoon Yoo-sun severed ties with her biological daughter, Ahn Hee-yeon, has been revealed.In episode 17 of the KBS 2TV weekend drama *Love Comes* (written by Lee Kyung-hee, directed by Hong Seok-gu), aired on September 19, Go Yoon-hee (played by Yoon Yoo-sun) confessed to Jang Seo-hyun (played by Lee Joo-yeon) that she and Han Gyu-rim (played by Ahn Hee-yeon) were mother and daughter, and she was in distress.On this day, Go Yoon-hee packed her bags to leave the house, just as Jang Seo-hyun had instructed. Upon seeing her, Jang Hoon-tae (played by Kwon Hae-hyo) tried to stop her, saying, Just because Seo-hyun told you to leave, do you really intend to leave? Have you always been this irresponsible?When Go Yoon-hee said, Everything would be resolved if only I disappeared, and added, I resolved to swallow whatever criticism comes my way, to endure it, and to put on a brave face and be shameless, but I cant do it. I cant bear to see Seo-hyun suffering because of me. I can no longer stand seeing Seo-hyun get hurt and heartbroken because of me, Jang Hoon-tae comforted her, saying, What is your fault? Look at how you raised Seo-hyun. You raised her with constant anxiety, worrying that she might break if you held her too tightly or fly away if you blew on her. You lived cutting ties with the child you bore yourself because of Seo-hyun, didnt you? I know.At the same time, the backstory of Go Yoon-hees past decision to sever ties with her biological children was revealed. Jang Seo-hyun, who was a student at the time, said, I have a friend whose parents divorced and a stepmother came into the family. She told me that the stepmother discriminates against the child she gave birth to. She gives all the delicious food and pretty things only to the child the stepmother gave birth to. I was so upset that I told my dad, and he told me to understand, It is human nature to prefer the child you bore yourself. I think it cant be helped even if she discriminates. It is human nature, after all. Still, at least she has a mother now. My mother was sick from the age of five, so I really missed her affection.Jang Hoon-tae seemed to understand this well and said, There is no perpetrator here. It is not Gyu-rims, yours, Seo-hyuns, or Mu-jins (played by Ha Seok-jin) fault. The situation is a mess, but havent we all worked hard to live? Your only crime is raising Seo-hyun with all your might. If there is anyone you should feel sorry for, it is your own children, and among them, Gyu-rim is the only one. Go Yoon-hee then burst into tears.

The reason Yoon Yoo-sun severed ties with her biological daughter, Ahn Hee-yeon, has been revealed.

In episode 17 of the KBS 2TV weekend drama *Love Comes* (written by Lee Kyung-hee, directed by Hong Seok-gu), aired on September 19, Go Yoon-hee (played by Yoon Yoo-sun) confessed to Jang Seo-hyun (played by Lee Joo-yeon) that she and Han Gyu-rim (played by Ahn Hee-yeon) were mother and daughter, and she was in distress.

On this day, Go Yoon-hee packed her bags to leave the house, just as Jang Seo-hyun had instructed. Upon seeing her, Jang Hoon-tae (played by Kwon Hae-hyo) tried to stop her, saying, "Just because Seo-hyun told you to leave, do you really intend to leave? Have you always been this irresponsible?"

When Go Yoon-hee said, "Everything would be resolved if only I disappeared," and added, "I resolved to swallow whatever criticism comes my way, to endure it, and to put on a brave face and be shameless, but I can't do it. I can't bear to see Seo-hyun suffering because of me. I can no longer stand seeing Seo-hyun get hurt and heartbroken because of me," Jang Hoon-tae comforted her, saying, "What is your fault? Look at how you raised Seo-hyun. You raised her with constant anxiety, worrying that she might break if you held her too tightly or fly away if you blew on her. You lived cutting ties with the child you bore yourself because of Seo-hyun, didn't you? I know."

At the same time, the backstory of Go Yoon-hee's past decision to sever ties with her biological children was revealed. Jang Seo-hyun, who was a student at the time, said, "I have a friend whose parents divorced and a stepmother came into the family. She told me that the stepmother discriminates against the child she gave birth to. She gives all the delicious food and pretty things only to the child the stepmother gave birth to. I was so upset that I told my dad, and he told me to understand, 'It is human nature to prefer the child you bore yourself.' I think it can't be helped even if she discriminates. It is human nature, after all. Still, at least she has a mother now. My mother was sick from the age of five, so I really missed her affection."

Jang Hoon-tae seemed to understand this well and said, "There is no perpetrator here. It is not Gyu-rim's, yours, Seo-hyun's, or Mu-jin's (played by Ha Seok-jin) fault. The situation is a mess, but haven't we all worked hard to live? Your only 'crime' is raising Seo-hyun with all your might. If there is anyone you should feel sorry for, it is your own children, and among them, Gyu-rim is the only one." Go Yoon-hee then burst into tears.