Song Joong-ki, Son Suk-gu, and Choi Woo-shik stop visiting... Lee Hye-jung reflects, "Because I bragged so much on TV" (Radio Star)

Lee Hyung-taek, Lee Hye-jung, Jo Jun-ho, and Risenne Minami appeared as guests on the 981st episode of the MBC variety show Radio Star (hereinafter RS), which aired on September 16.On this day, Lee Hye-jung boasted, I enjoy cooking. When my husband starts a new project, I invite the director and fellow actors over to cook for them. Its easier to converse there than eating out, isnt it? I make good food for them, and I cook quickly. I can prepare three or four dishes within 30 minutes to an hour.Actors whom Lee Hye-jung has hosted over the years include Choi Woo-shik, Son Suk-koo, Park Hae-soo, and Song Joong-ki. Lee Hye-jung drew laughter by saying, So many of them used to come, but after I talked about it on TV so much, they stopped coming completely. She added, Today is my last time on RS. From now on, I wont mention who is here, so please feel free to come with a clear mind. I really wont say a single word.The dishes Lee Hye-jung has prepared over the years were revealed. From oven-roasted whole chicken and oyster seaweed soup to Haeshintang and Mille-feuille Nabe. When Lee Hye-jung said, The taste is healthy, Kim Gu-ra praised her, saying, It is well-known for being delicious, to which Lee Hye-jung added, I have a Korean Cuisine Cook Certificate.Meanwhile, Lee Hye-jung married actor Lee Hee-jun in 2016 and they have one son, born in December 2019.
Lee Hyung-taek, Lee Hye-jung, Jo Jun-ho, and Risenne Minami appeared as guests on the 981st episode of the MBC variety show Radio Star (hereinafter RS), which aired on September 16.On this day, Lee Hye-jung boasted, I enjoy cooking. When my husband starts a new project, I invite the director and fellow actors over to cook for them. Its easier to converse there than eating out, isnt it? I make good food for them, and I cook quickly. I can prepare three or four dishes within 30 minutes to an hour.Actors whom Lee Hye-jung has hosted over the years include Choi Woo-shik, Son Suk-koo, Park Hae-soo, and Song Joong-ki. Lee Hye-jung drew laughter by saying, So many of them used to come, but after I talked about it on TV so much, they stopped coming completely. She added, Today is my last time on RS. From now on, I wont mention who is here, so please feel free to come with a clear mind. I really wont say a single word.The dishes Lee Hye-jung has prepared over the years were revealed. From oven-roasted whole chicken and oyster seaweed soup to Haeshintang and Mille-feuille Nabe. When Lee Hye-jung said, The taste is healthy, Kim Gu-ra praised her, saying, It is well-known for being delicious, to which Lee Hye-jung added, I have a Korean Cuisine Cook Certificate.Meanwhile, Lee Hye-jung married actor Lee Hee-jun in 2016 and they have one son, born in December 2019.
Lee Hyung-taek, Lee Hye-jung, Jo Jun-ho, and Risenne Minami appeared as guests on the 981st episode of the MBC variety show Radio Star (hereinafter RS), which aired on September 16.On this day, Lee Hye-jung boasted, I enjoy cooking. When my husband starts a new project, I invite the director and fellow actors over to cook for them. Its easier to converse there than eating out, isnt it? I make good food for them, and I cook quickly. I can prepare three or four dishes within 30 minutes to an hour.Actors whom Lee Hye-jung has hosted over the years include Choi Woo-shik, Son Suk-koo, Park Hae-soo, and Song Joong-ki. Lee Hye-jung drew laughter by saying, So many of them used to come, but after I talked about it on TV so much, they stopped coming completely. She added, Today is my last time on RS. From now on, I wont mention who is here, so please feel free to come with a clear mind. I really wont say a single word.The dishes Lee Hye-jung has prepared over the years were revealed. From oven-roasted whole chicken and oyster seaweed soup to Haeshintang and Mille-feuille Nabe. When Lee Hye-jung said, The taste is healthy, Kim Gu-ra praised her, saying, It is well-known for being delicious, to which Lee Hye-jung added, I have a Korean Cuisine Cook Certificate.Meanwhile, Lee Hye-jung married actor Lee Hee-jun in 2016 and they have one son, born in December 2019.

Lee Hyung-taek, Lee Hye-jung, Jo Jun-ho, and Risenne Minami appeared as guests on the 981st episode of the MBC variety show "Radio Star" (hereinafter "RS"), which aired on September 16.

On this day, Lee Hye-jung boasted, "I enjoy cooking. When my husband starts a new project, I invite the director and fellow actors over to cook for them. It’s easier to converse there than eating out, isn’t it? I make good food for them, and I cook quickly. I can prepare three or four dishes within 30 minutes to an hour."

Actors whom Lee Hye-jung has hosted over the years include Choi Woo-shik, Son Suk-koo, Park Hae-soo, and Song Joong-ki. Lee Hye-jung drew laughter by saying, "So many of them used to come, but after I talked about it on TV so much, they stopped coming completely." She added, "Today is my last time on 'RS.' From now on, I won't mention who is here, so please feel free to come with a clear mind. I really won't say a single word."

The dishes Lee Hye-jung has prepared over the years were revealed. From oven-roasted whole chicken and oyster seaweed soup to Haeshintang and Mille-feuille Nabe. When Lee Hye-jung said, "The taste is healthy," Kim Gu-ra praised her, saying, "It is well-known for being delicious," to which Lee Hye-jung added, "I have a Korean Cuisine Cook Certificate."

Meanwhile, Lee Hye-jung married actor Lee Hee-jun in 2016 and they have one son, born in December 2019.