Roy Kim says, "I'm OK with a future with Ahn So-hee... I'll even name the child." What is the reason behind this surprising statement?

Singer Roy Kim was amazed by the transformation of his friend of 10 years, Ahn So-hee.On the 25th, a video titled Shopping and Cafe Outing in Hannam-dong with My Friend of 10 Years, Roy Kim was released on Ahn So-hees YouTube channel.On this day, Roy Kim joked that he rarely shops these days, saying, I dont have time to spend money. Its not like I have much time to earn it either. However, he showed a generous side by telling Ahn So-hee, Buy whatever you want. If you pick something under 100,000 won, Ill buy it for you. You look good in anything.In response, Ahn So-hee suggested, Lets pick out clothes that Id like my future wife to wear. Roy Kim replied, Okay, but then retorted, Is this a channel to extort money from Roy Kim? We can just fill it with Ahn So-hees channel production costs, bringing laughter to the scene.The two spent time picking out clothes for each other. Roy Kim said, I want to dress her in a funny way, but if its not funny, its boring. I want us to dress in funny outfits and reveal our complexes. At this, Ahn So-hee nonchalantly asked back, Complexes? What are those? to which Roy Kim looked bewildered, asking, Is this how you usually are? When even the production crew acknowledged Ahn So-hees beauty, stating, That is a fact, Roy Kim accepted it, saying, Who would argue with that?Later, wearing the clothes chosen by Ahn So-hee, Roy Kim jokingly remarked, I have so little dating experience that I cant handle dressing men in clothes like that. I really touched by that innocence. Conversely, the atmosphere changed the moment he saw Ahn So-hee transformed in the style Roy Kim had selected. Roy Kim repeatedly marveled, saying, She is so pretty. She is so pretty I cant even speak. He then actively recommended a style, saying, Go around dressing like this. Dont wear yellow t-shirts.In particular, when asked what it would be like to go on a blind date dressed in that style, Roy Kim made everyone burst into laughter by saying, If it were me, I wouldnt just ask for a second date; Id even name the child we have. I could practically envision the future.Seeing the two of them coincidentally dressed in matching white outfits that looked like a couple look, the production crew also commented, They look like a set. Ahn So-hee also praised Roy Kims fashion sense, saying, Its a style I dont usually wear. I knew he had a distinct taste, but he has great style and a high sense of fashion.However, the heartwarming moment was short-lived. When Ahn So-hee asked one last time, What about the bill? Roy Kim immediately replied, You pay, noona, adding to the laughter with their witty banter typical of ten-year friends.YouTube
Singer Roy Kim was amazed by the transformation of his friend of 10 years, Ahn So-hee.On the 25th, a video titled Shopping and Cafe Outing in Hannam-dong with My Friend of 10 Years, Roy Kim was released on Ahn So-hees YouTube channel.On this day, Roy Kim joked that he rarely shops these days, saying, I dont have time to spend money. Its not like I have much time to earn it either. However, he showed a generous side by telling Ahn So-hee, Buy whatever you want. If you pick something under 100,000 won, Ill buy it for you. You look good in anything.In response, Ahn So-hee suggested, Lets pick out clothes that Id like my future wife to wear. Roy Kim replied, Okay, but then retorted, Is this a channel to extort money from Roy Kim? We can just fill it with Ahn So-hees channel production costs, bringing laughter to the scene.The two spent time picking out clothes for each other. Roy Kim said, I want to dress her in a funny way, but if its not funny, its boring. I want us to dress in funny outfits and reveal our complexes. At this, Ahn So-hee nonchalantly asked back, Complexes? What are those? to which Roy Kim looked bewildered, asking, Is this how you usually are? When even the production crew acknowledged Ahn So-hees beauty, stating, That is a fact, Roy Kim accepted it, saying, Who would argue with that?Later, wearing the clothes chosen by Ahn So-hee, Roy Kim jokingly remarked, I have so little dating experience that I cant handle dressing men in clothes like that. I really touched by that innocence. Conversely, the atmosphere changed the moment he saw Ahn So-hee transformed in the style Roy Kim had selected. Roy Kim repeatedly marveled, saying, She is so pretty. She is so pretty I cant even speak. He then actively recommended a style, saying, Go around dressing like this. Dont wear yellow t-shirts.In particular, when asked what it would be like to go on a blind date dressed in that style, Roy Kim made everyone burst into laughter by saying, If it were me, I wouldnt just ask for a second date; Id even name the child we have. I could practically envision the future.Seeing the two of them coincidentally dressed in matching white outfits that looked like a couple look, the production crew also commented, They look like a set. Ahn So-hee also praised Roy Kims fashion sense, saying, Its a style I dont usually wear. I knew he had a distinct taste, but he has great style and a high sense of fashion.However, the heartwarming moment was short-lived. When Ahn So-hee asked one last time, What about the bill? Roy Kim immediately replied, You pay, noona, adding to the laughter with their witty banter typical of ten-year friends.YouTube

Singer Roy Kim was amazed by the transformation of his friend of 10 years, Ahn So-hee.

On the 25th, a video titled "Shopping and Cafe Outing in Hannam-dong with My Friend of 10 Years, Roy Kim" was released on Ahn So-hee's YouTube channel.

On this day, Roy Kim joked that he rarely shops these days, saying, "I don't have time to spend money. It's not like I have much time to earn it either." However, he showed a generous side by telling Ahn So-hee, "Buy whatever you want. If you pick something under 100,000 won, I'll buy it for you. You look good in anything."

In response, Ahn So-hee suggested, "Let's pick out clothes that I'd like my future wife to wear." Roy Kim replied, "Okay," but then retorted, "Is this a channel to extort money from Roy Kim? We can just fill it with Ahn So-hee's channel production costs," bringing laughter to the scene.

The two spent time picking out clothes for each other. Roy Kim said, “I want to dress her in a funny way, but if it’s not funny, it’s boring. I want us to dress in funny outfits and reveal our complexes.” At this, Ahn So-hee nonchalantly asked back, “Complexes? What are those?” to which Roy Kim looked bewildered, asking, “Is this how you usually are?” When even the production crew acknowledged Ahn So-hee’s beauty, stating, “That is a fact,” Roy Kim accepted it, saying, “Who would argue with that?”

Later, wearing the clothes chosen by Ahn So-hee, Roy Kim jokingly remarked, “I have so little dating experience that I can’t handle dressing men in clothes like that. I really touched by that innocence.” Conversely, the atmosphere changed the moment he saw Ahn So-hee transformed in the style Roy Kim had selected. Roy Kim repeatedly marveled, saying, “She is so pretty. She is so pretty I can’t even speak.” He then actively recommended a style, saying, “Go around dressing like this. Don’t wear yellow t-shirts.”

In particular, when asked what it would be like to go on a blind date dressed in that style, Roy Kim made everyone burst into laughter by saying, “If it were me, I wouldn’t just ask for a second date; I’d even name the child we have. I could practically envision the future.”

Seeing the two of them coincidentally dressed in matching white outfits that looked like a couple look, the production crew also commented, “They look like a set.” Ahn So-hee also praised Roy Kim’s fashion sense, saying, “It’s a style I don’t usually wear. I knew he had a distinct taste, but he has great style and a high sense of fashion.”

However, the heartwarming moment was short-lived. When Ahn So-hee asked one last time, “What about the bill?” Roy Kim immediately replied, “You pay, noona,” adding to the laughter with their witty banter typical of ten-year friends.

'YouTube'