Roo'la's Kim Ji-hyun admits to sponsored jaw surgery: "I thought my face was big... I didn't fix my facial features."

Rulas Kim Ji-hyun candidly revealed the reason she underwent double jaw surgery.On the 16th, a video titled Even Charismatic Kim Ji-hyun Cant Do It Here was released on the YouTube channel Dr. Shin.On that day, Shin Jung-hwan asked Kim Ji-hyun, Is it true that you received sponsorship for the jaw reduction surgery?Kim Ji-hyun coolly admitted this, but emphasized, What I can say with absolute confidence is that I havent touched the double eyelids, nose, or mouth that my mother gave me at all.She then honestly confessed the reason she decided to have plastic surgery, saying, I felt like my face was too big.Looking at a photo of Kim Ji-hyun before the surgery, Shin Jung-hwan jokingly remarked, You did well, adding, I thank your surgeon once again. You look better now.In response, Kim Ji-hyun admitted, I think so too. She added, Sometimes people around me call me after seeing my old photos. They ask, You were pretty back then, why did you get jaw surgery?However, Shin Jung-hwan drew laughter by emphasizing once again, No. Its better that I got it fixed. Ill say it again: its better to have received the power of medicine.
Rulas Kim Ji-hyun candidly revealed the reason she underwent double jaw surgery.On the 16th, a video titled Even Charismatic Kim Ji-hyun Cant Do It Here was released on the YouTube channel Dr. Shin.On that day, Shin Jung-hwan asked Kim Ji-hyun, Is it true that you received sponsorship for the jaw reduction surgery?Kim Ji-hyun coolly admitted this, but emphasized, What I can say with absolute confidence is that I havent touched the double eyelids, nose, or mouth that my mother gave me at all.She then honestly confessed the reason she decided to have plastic surgery, saying, I felt like my face was too big.Looking at a photo of Kim Ji-hyun before the surgery, Shin Jung-hwan jokingly remarked, You did well, adding, I thank your surgeon once again. You look better now.In response, Kim Ji-hyun admitted, I think so too. She added, Sometimes people around me call me after seeing my old photos. They ask, You were pretty back then, why did you get jaw surgery?However, Shin Jung-hwan drew laughter by emphasizing once again, No. Its better that I got it fixed. Ill say it again: its better to have received the power of medicine.

Rula's Kim Ji-hyun candidly revealed the reason she underwent double jaw surgery.

On the 16th, a video titled "Even Charismatic Kim Ji-hyun Can't Do It Here" was released on the YouTube channel 'Dr. Shin'.

On that day, Shin Jung-hwan asked Kim Ji-hyun, "Is it true that you received sponsorship for the jaw reduction surgery?"

Kim Ji-hyun coolly admitted this, but emphasized, "What I can say with absolute confidence is that I haven't touched the double eyelids, nose, or mouth that my mother gave me at all."

She then honestly confessed the reason she decided to have plastic surgery, saying, "I felt like my face was too big."

Looking at a photo of Kim Ji-hyun before the surgery, Shin Jung-hwan jokingly remarked, "You did well," adding, "I thank your surgeon once again. You look better now."

In response, Kim Ji-hyun admitted, "I think so too." She added, "Sometimes people around me call me after seeing my old photos. They ask, 'You were pretty back then, why did you get jaw surgery?'"

However, Shin Jung-hwan drew laughter by emphasizing once again, "No. It's better that I got it fixed. I'll say it again: it's better to have received the power of medicine."