Park Won-sook: "Gifted Granddaughter Yongsan Officetel and Nice Car... Regret Over Deceased Son"

Seoul = Actress Park Won-sook shared her current status, revealing that she is showering extraordinary affection on her granddaughter while opening up about her feelings of guilt regarding her son who passed away before her.In a video released on the YouTube channel Song Seung-hwans Wonderful Life on the 15th, Park Won-sook appeared and shared her honest feelings about her past life and family.In the video, recalling the son she lost in a traffic accident in 2003, Park Won-sook said, It is all meaningless, adding, I work responsibly, but I have come to take ten steps back.In particular, Park Won-sook cited her biggest regret as not having provided enough for her son during his lifetime. Saying, It remains heartbreaking that I withheld material support for the sake of education, she stated that she is taking care of her granddaughter instead of providing for her son.Park Won-sook continued, Even though my granddaughter excelled in her studies and received a scholarship, I supported her with all her tuition and school fees, adding, I even provided her with an officetel in Yongsan and a car. She added, I am providing support with a happy heart, thinking that giving it to them alive is a gift.Meanwhile, Park Won-sook suffered the pain of losing her only son in an unfortunate accident in November 2003. Afterward, she lost contact with her granddaughter for a while due to her daughter-in-laws remarriage, but after some time passed, they reconnected and have maintained a close relationship.
Seoul = Actress Park Won-sook shared her current status, revealing that she is showering extraordinary affection on her granddaughter while opening up about her feelings of guilt regarding her son who passed away before her.In a video released on the YouTube channel Song Seung-hwans Wonderful Life on the 15th, Park Won-sook appeared and shared her honest feelings about her past life and family.In the video, recalling the son she lost in a traffic accident in 2003, Park Won-sook said, It is all meaningless, adding, I work responsibly, but I have come to take ten steps back.In particular, Park Won-sook cited her biggest regret as not having provided enough for her son during his lifetime. Saying, It remains heartbreaking that I withheld material support for the sake of education, she stated that she is taking care of her granddaughter instead of providing for her son.Park Won-sook continued, Even though my granddaughter excelled in her studies and received a scholarship, I supported her with all her tuition and school fees, adding, I even provided her with an officetel in Yongsan and a car. She added, I am providing support with a happy heart, thinking that giving it to them alive is a gift.Meanwhile, Park Won-sook suffered the pain of losing her only son in an unfortunate accident in November 2003. Afterward, she lost contact with her granddaughter for a while due to her daughter-in-laws remarriage, but after some time passed, they reconnected and have maintained a close relationship.

Seoul = Actress Park Won-sook shared her current status, revealing that she is showering extraordinary affection on her granddaughter while opening up about her feelings of guilt regarding her son who passed away before her.

In a video released on the YouTube channel 'Song Seung-hwan's Wonderful Life' on the 15th, Park Won-sook appeared and shared her honest feelings about her past life and family.

In the video, recalling the son she lost in a traffic accident in 2003, Park Won-sook said, "It is all meaningless," adding, "I work responsibly, but I have come to take ten steps back."

In particular, Park Won-sook cited her biggest regret as not having provided enough for her son during his lifetime. Saying, "It remains heartbreaking that I withheld material support for the sake of education," she stated that she is taking care of her granddaughter instead of providing for her son.

Park Won-sook continued, "Even though my granddaughter excelled in her studies and received a scholarship, I supported her with all her tuition and school fees," adding, "I even provided her with an officetel in Yongsan and a car." She added, "I am providing support with a happy heart, thinking that giving it to them alive is a gift."

Meanwhile, Park Won-sook suffered the pain of losing her only son in an unfortunate accident in November 2003. Afterward, she lost contact with her granddaughter for a while due to her daughter-in-law's remarriage, but after some time passed, they reconnected and have maintained a close relationship.