Actor Park Bo-gum revealed that his weight has increased since his appearance in the drama *Love in the Moonlight*.
On the KBS 2TV show *Love in the Moonlight*, which aired on the 16th, Park Bo-gum, Kim Yoo-jung, Jin Young, Chae Soo-bin, and Kwak Dong-yeon were shown going on a trip to celebrate the show's 10th anniversary.
In the broadcast, the five enjoyed water activities and then gathered together to eat corn, spending a relaxing time.
While eating corn, Jin Young said, "I'm already on my third ear." Watching this, Park Bo-gum asked Jin Young, "How much do you weigh, hyung?" to which Jin Young replied, "66 kg."
Park Bo-gum marveled, "You've managed your weight so well." He then added, "I weighed 65 kg during 'Love in the Moonlight.' Now it keeps going up to 73, 74, 75 kg." Eventually, he honestly confessed, "Actually, I weigh 76 kg," eliciting laughter.
☞Gonggam Media