Kim Gura: “Golf YouTube earnings hit 40 million won a month at most”

Broadcaster Kim Gura is drawing attention by revealing that his YouTube channels earnings reached up to 40 million won per month at its peak.On the 25th, a video titled The Comedian Who Hit the Jackpot After Treating a Real Estate Boss to Dinner? was posted on the YouTube channel Guri Gura.Comedian Mickey Kwang-soo, who appeared as a guest on the show, explained his YouTube channel, saying, My channel has long watch times and loyal viewers, so even if I get 100,000 views, it looks a bit different from 100,000 views on other channels.He continued, I hit over 10 million won a month just from YouTube earnings.In response, Kim Gura mentioned his golf channel, which currently has about 370,000 subscribers, and stated, It was the same with Cuckoo Golf. At its peak, it came in between 30 million and 40 million won.Upon hearing this, Director Kim In-man said, Then you could just do YouTube, to which Mickey Kwang-soo replied, That is not easy because ideas gradually run out, and I get exhausted from editing all night.

Broadcaster Kim Gura is drawing attention by revealing that his YouTube channel's earnings reached up to 40 million won per month at its peak.

On the 25th, a video titled "The Comedian Who Hit the Jackpot After Treating a Real Estate Boss to Dinner?" was posted on the YouTube channel "Guri Gura."

Comedian Mickey Kwang-soo, who appeared as a guest on the show, explained his YouTube channel, saying, "My channel has long watch times and loyal viewers, so even if I get 100,000 views, it looks a bit different from 100,000 views on other channels."

He continued, "I hit over 10 million won a month just from YouTube earnings."

In response, Kim Gura mentioned his golf channel, which currently has about 370,000 subscribers, and stated, "It was the same with Cuckoo Golf. At its peak, it came in between 30 million and 40 million won."

Upon hearing this, Director Kim In-man said, “Then you could just do YouTube,” to which Mickey Kwang-soo replied, “That is not easy because ideas gradually run out, and I get exhausted from editing all night.”