Kim Dong-sung’s remarried wife, who failed to pay 100 million won in child support, makes a sudden ‘surprise announcement’… “I will contribute to child support”

Former national short track speed skating team member Kim Dong-sung and his wife, In Min-jeong, are launching a group buying business. In Min-jeong announced that she would use the profits generated from the group purchases to help pay off Kim Dong-sungs child support.On the 15th, In Min-jeong shared a lengthy post and a photo taken with Kim Dong-sung on her social media account, stating, Hello, this is In Min-jeong. It has been a while since I last greeted you.She stated, I plan to carefully prepare and launch a group buying business, adding, I intend to cautiously restart with the desire to fulfill my responsibilities, starting with what I can do step-by-step.In particular, she directly addressed the ongoing controversy regarding Kim Dong-sungs child support.In Min-jeong promised, I will use the net profits generated from the group purchase that will be launched in the future to help pay off child support.She continued, Until the day Mr. Kim Dong-sung fulfills his responsibilities, I will do my best by his side, even if it is slow. She added, I may not be able to resolve everything at once, but I will not stop taking even small steps. Moving forward, I will show my commitment through actions rather than words, and I will not forget the responsibilities I must fulfill and will continue to strive.The accompanying photo captures Kim Dong-sung and In Min-jeong sitting side-by-side in a vehicle, looking at the camera.Kim Dong-sung was brought to trial on charges of failing to properly pay child support for his two children following his divorce from his ex-wife. Initially, he was agreed to pay 3 million won per month, but he requested a reduction citing financial hardship, which was adjusted to 1.6 million won per month.However, controversy persisted as he failed to pay child support on time even after this, and the unpaid amount is reported to have exceeded 100 million won.Kim Dong-sung was indicted on charges of violating the Act on Securing and Supporting Child Support Enforcement and was sentenced to six months in prison in the first trial. He subsequently appealed the verdict.In the appeal trial, a sentencing was originally scheduled for last month, but the date was cancelled and the proceedings resumed.Amidst this, as In Min-jeong announced that he would use the proceeds from joint purchases to repay child support, attention is focused on how Kim Dong-sung and his wife will actually resolve the issue of unpaid child support.
Former national short track speed skating team member Kim Dong-sung and his wife, In Min-jeong, are launching a group buying business. In Min-jeong announced that she would use the profits generated from the group purchases to help pay off Kim Dong-sungs child support.On the 15th, In Min-jeong shared a lengthy post and a photo taken with Kim Dong-sung on her social media account, stating, Hello, this is In Min-jeong. It has been a while since I last greeted you.She stated, I plan to carefully prepare and launch a group buying business, adding, I intend to cautiously restart with the desire to fulfill my responsibilities, starting with what I can do step-by-step.In particular, she directly addressed the ongoing controversy regarding Kim Dong-sungs child support.In Min-jeong promised, I will use the net profits generated from the group purchase that will be launched in the future to help pay off child support.She continued, Until the day Mr. Kim Dong-sung fulfills his responsibilities, I will do my best by his side, even if it is slow. She added, I may not be able to resolve everything at once, but I will not stop taking even small steps. Moving forward, I will show my commitment through actions rather than words, and I will not forget the responsibilities I must fulfill and will continue to strive.The accompanying photo captures Kim Dong-sung and In Min-jeong sitting side-by-side in a vehicle, looking at the camera.Kim Dong-sung was brought to trial on charges of failing to properly pay child support for his two children following his divorce from his ex-wife. Initially, he was agreed to pay 3 million won per month, but he requested a reduction citing financial hardship, which was adjusted to 1.6 million won per month.However, controversy persisted as he failed to pay child support on time even after this, and the unpaid amount is reported to have exceeded 100 million won.Kim Dong-sung was indicted on charges of violating the Act on Securing and Supporting Child Support Enforcement and was sentenced to six months in prison in the first trial. He subsequently appealed the verdict.In the appeal trial, a sentencing was originally scheduled for last month, but the date was cancelled and the proceedings resumed.Amidst this, as In Min-jeong announced that he would use the proceeds from joint purchases to repay child support, attention is focused on how Kim Dong-sung and his wife will actually resolve the issue of unpaid child support.

Former national short track speed skating team member Kim Dong-sung and his wife, In Min-jeong, are launching a group buying business. In Min-jeong announced that she would use the profits generated from the group purchases to help pay off Kim Dong-sung's child support.

On the 15th, In Min-jeong shared a lengthy post and a photo taken with Kim Dong-sung on her social media account, stating, "Hello, this is In Min-jeong. It has been a while since I last greeted you."

She stated, "I plan to carefully prepare and launch a group buying business," adding, "I intend to cautiously restart with the desire to fulfill my responsibilities, starting with what I can do step-by-step."

In particular, she directly addressed the ongoing controversy regarding Kim Dong-sung's child support.

In Min-jeong promised, "I will use the net profits generated from the group purchase that will be launched in the future to help pay off child support."

She continued, “Until the day Mr. Kim Dong-sung fulfills his responsibilities, I will do my best by his side, even if it is slow.” She added, “I may not be able to resolve everything at once, but I will not stop taking even small steps. Moving forward, I will show my commitment through actions rather than words, and I will not forget the responsibilities I must fulfill and will continue to strive.”

The accompanying photo captures Kim Dong-sung and In Min-jeong sitting side-by-side in a vehicle, looking at the camera.

Kim Dong-sung was brought to trial on charges of failing to properly pay child support for his two children following his divorce from his ex-wife. Initially, he was agreed to pay 3 million won per month, but he requested a reduction citing financial hardship, which was adjusted to 1.6 million won per month.

However, controversy persisted as he failed to pay child support on time even after this, and the unpaid amount is reported to have exceeded 100 million won.

Kim Dong-sung was indicted on charges of violating the Act on Securing and Supporting Child Support Enforcement and was sentenced to six months in prison in the first trial. He subsequently appealed the verdict.

In the appeal trial, a sentencing was originally scheduled for last month, but the date was cancelled and the proceedings resumed.

Amidst this, as In Min-jeong announced that he would use the proceeds from joint purchases to repay child support, attention is focused on how Kim Dong-sung and his wife will actually resolve the issue of unpaid child support.