Jung Ga-eun, who 'confessed to financial hardship,' ate tteokbokki during filming and didn't pay... "Almost ran off without paying" ('Roller Coaster Sister')

Actress Jung Ga-eun broke out in a cold sweat when she nearly ate and ran at a market.On the 28th, a video titled What Does 171cm, 50kg, 49-Year-Old Jung Ga-eun Eat at the Market? [Guri Market Edition] was posted on the YouTube channel Roller Coaster Unnie Ga-eun.On this day, Jung Ga-eun visited Guri Market near her home. She said, I lived in Guri for five years but didnt know about this place. I came near here while looking for an English academy, but Ive never actually been inside the market.Upon entering the market, Jung Ga-eun looked around at various items and reminisced. She marveled, There really isnt anything missing. There are even cosmetics. She continued, Kids these days wear a lot of makeup, dont they? We didnt back in my day. We only started wearing makeup when we became college students.In the meantime, Jung Ga-eun spotted a mannequin wearing a hat and asked the production crew, Dont these look like me? When the production crew didnt answer immediately, she pointed to a mannequin and asked again, Doesnt this one look like me? drawing laughter. The crew chimed in, It does look a bit like him.Jung Ga-eun was previously known as a Song Hye-kyo lookalike and earned the nickname Rollercoaster Goddess while appearing on tvNs *Rollercoaster*. Her signature bright energy was evident even as she playfully teased a mannequin about her lookalike in the middle of a market.In front of a snack bar, she couldnt hide her delight at seeing tteokbokki. Jung Ga-eun ordered the tteokbokki, saying, I cant stand garaetteok (long, cylindrical rice cakes). When bean sprouts were placed on top of the tteokbokki, she was surprised, asking, Do bean sprouts and tteokbokki go well together? Its the first time Ive seen that.After finishing her meal, Jung Ga-eun said, I was sweating profusely while eating the tteokbokki. It was delicious. At that moment, a merchant stopped her, saying, Im sorry, but you havent paid yet. Startled, Jung Ga-eun quipped, Im sorry. I almost ran off without paying. I thought you were coming over to ask me to take a picture.Meanwhile, Jung Ga-eun is raising her daughter alone following her divorce. She has previously shared stories of financial hardship due to fluctuating income and her experience trying her hand at being a taxi driver. Currently, she continues her acting career, focusing on theater, while communicating with the public through social media and YouTube.
Actress Jung Ga-eun broke out in a cold sweat when she nearly ate and ran at a market.On the 28th, a video titled What Does 171cm, 50kg, 49-Year-Old Jung Ga-eun Eat at the Market? [Guri Market Edition] was posted on the YouTube channel Roller Coaster Unnie Ga-eun.On this day, Jung Ga-eun visited Guri Market near her home. She said, I lived in Guri for five years but didnt know about this place. I came near here while looking for an English academy, but Ive never actually been inside the market.Upon entering the market, Jung Ga-eun looked around at various items and reminisced. She marveled, There really isnt anything missing. There are even cosmetics. She continued, Kids these days wear a lot of makeup, dont they? We didnt back in my day. We only started wearing makeup when we became college students.In the meantime, Jung Ga-eun spotted a mannequin wearing a hat and asked the production crew, Dont these look like me? When the production crew didnt answer immediately, she pointed to a mannequin and asked again, Doesnt this one look like me? drawing laughter. The crew chimed in, It does look a bit like him.Jung Ga-eun was previously known as a Song Hye-kyo lookalike and earned the nickname Rollercoaster Goddess while appearing on tvNs *Rollercoaster*. Her signature bright energy was evident even as she playfully teased a mannequin about her lookalike in the middle of a market.In front of a snack bar, she couldnt hide her delight at seeing tteokbokki. Jung Ga-eun ordered the tteokbokki, saying, I cant stand garaetteok (long, cylindrical rice cakes). When bean sprouts were placed on top of the tteokbokki, she was surprised, asking, Do bean sprouts and tteokbokki go well together? Its the first time Ive seen that.After finishing her meal, Jung Ga-eun said, I was sweating profusely while eating the tteokbokki. It was delicious. At that moment, a merchant stopped her, saying, Im sorry, but you havent paid yet. Startled, Jung Ga-eun quipped, Im sorry. I almost ran off without paying. I thought you were coming over to ask me to take a picture.Meanwhile, Jung Ga-eun is raising her daughter alone following her divorce. She has previously shared stories of financial hardship due to fluctuating income and her experience trying her hand at being a taxi driver. Currently, she continues her acting career, focusing on theater, while communicating with the public through social media and YouTube.
Actress Jung Ga-eun broke out in a cold sweat when she nearly ate and ran at a market.On the 28th, a video titled What Does 171cm, 50kg, 49-Year-Old Jung Ga-eun Eat at the Market? [Guri Market Edition] was posted on the YouTube channel Roller Coaster Unnie Ga-eun.On this day, Jung Ga-eun visited Guri Market near her home. She said, I lived in Guri for five years but didnt know about this place. I came near here while looking for an English academy, but Ive never actually been inside the market.Upon entering the market, Jung Ga-eun looked around at various items and reminisced. She marveled, There really isnt anything missing. There are even cosmetics. She continued, Kids these days wear a lot of makeup, dont they? We didnt back in my day. We only started wearing makeup when we became college students.In the meantime, Jung Ga-eun spotted a mannequin wearing a hat and asked the production crew, Dont these look like me? When the production crew didnt answer immediately, she pointed to a mannequin and asked again, Doesnt this one look like me? drawing laughter. The crew chimed in, It does look a bit like him.Jung Ga-eun was previously known as a Song Hye-kyo lookalike and earned the nickname Rollercoaster Goddess while appearing on tvNs *Rollercoaster*. Her signature bright energy was evident even as she playfully teased a mannequin about her lookalike in the middle of a market.In front of a snack bar, she couldnt hide her delight at seeing tteokbokki. Jung Ga-eun ordered the tteokbokki, saying, I cant stand garaetteok (long, cylindrical rice cakes). When bean sprouts were placed on top of the tteokbokki, she was surprised, asking, Do bean sprouts and tteokbokki go well together? Its the first time Ive seen that.After finishing her meal, Jung Ga-eun said, I was sweating profusely while eating the tteokbokki. It was delicious. At that moment, a merchant stopped her, saying, Im sorry, but you havent paid yet. Startled, Jung Ga-eun quipped, Im sorry. I almost ran off without paying. I thought you were coming over to ask me to take a picture.Meanwhile, Jung Ga-eun is raising her daughter alone following her divorce. She has previously shared stories of financial hardship due to fluctuating income and her experience trying her hand at being a taxi driver. Currently, she continues her acting career, focusing on theater, while communicating with the public through social media and YouTube.
Actress Jung Ga-eun broke out in a cold sweat when she nearly ate and ran at a market.On the 28th, a video titled What Does 171cm, 50kg, 49-Year-Old Jung Ga-eun Eat at the Market? [Guri Market Edition] was posted on the YouTube channel Roller Coaster Unnie Ga-eun.On this day, Jung Ga-eun visited Guri Market near her home. She said, I lived in Guri for five years but didnt know about this place. I came near here while looking for an English academy, but Ive never actually been inside the market.Upon entering the market, Jung Ga-eun looked around at various items and reminisced. She marveled, There really isnt anything missing. There are even cosmetics. She continued, Kids these days wear a lot of makeup, dont they? We didnt back in my day. We only started wearing makeup when we became college students.In the meantime, Jung Ga-eun spotted a mannequin wearing a hat and asked the production crew, Dont these look like me? When the production crew didnt answer immediately, she pointed to a mannequin and asked again, Doesnt this one look like me? drawing laughter. The crew chimed in, It does look a bit like him.Jung Ga-eun was previously known as a Song Hye-kyo lookalike and earned the nickname Rollercoaster Goddess while appearing on tvNs *Rollercoaster*. Her signature bright energy was evident even as she playfully teased a mannequin about her lookalike in the middle of a market.In front of a snack bar, she couldnt hide her delight at seeing tteokbokki. Jung Ga-eun ordered the tteokbokki, saying, I cant stand garaetteok (long, cylindrical rice cakes). When bean sprouts were placed on top of the tteokbokki, she was surprised, asking, Do bean sprouts and tteokbokki go well together? Its the first time Ive seen that.After finishing her meal, Jung Ga-eun said, I was sweating profusely while eating the tteokbokki. It was delicious. At that moment, a merchant stopped her, saying, Im sorry, but you havent paid yet. Startled, Jung Ga-eun quipped, Im sorry. I almost ran off without paying. I thought you were coming over to ask me to take a picture.Meanwhile, Jung Ga-eun is raising her daughter alone following her divorce. She has previously shared stories of financial hardship due to fluctuating income and her experience trying her hand at being a taxi driver. Currently, she continues her acting career, focusing on theater, while communicating with the public through social media and YouTube.
Actress Jung Ga-eun broke out in a cold sweat when she nearly ate and ran at a market.On the 28th, a video titled What Does 171cm, 50kg, 49-Year-Old Jung Ga-eun Eat at the Market? [Guri Market Edition] was posted on the YouTube channel Roller Coaster Unnie Ga-eun.On this day, Jung Ga-eun visited Guri Market near her home. She said, I lived in Guri for five years but didnt know about this place. I came near here while looking for an English academy, but Ive never actually been inside the market.Upon entering the market, Jung Ga-eun looked around at various items and reminisced. She marveled, There really isnt anything missing. There are even cosmetics. She continued, Kids these days wear a lot of makeup, dont they? We didnt back in my day. We only started wearing makeup when we became college students.In the meantime, Jung Ga-eun spotted a mannequin wearing a hat and asked the production crew, Dont these look like me? When the production crew didnt answer immediately, she pointed to a mannequin and asked again, Doesnt this one look like me? drawing laughter. The crew chimed in, It does look a bit like him.Jung Ga-eun was previously known as a Song Hye-kyo lookalike and earned the nickname Rollercoaster Goddess while appearing on tvNs *Rollercoaster*. Her signature bright energy was evident even as she playfully teased a mannequin about her lookalike in the middle of a market.In front of a snack bar, she couldnt hide her delight at seeing tteokbokki. Jung Ga-eun ordered the tteokbokki, saying, I cant stand garaetteok (long, cylindrical rice cakes). When bean sprouts were placed on top of the tteokbokki, she was surprised, asking, Do bean sprouts and tteokbokki go well together? Its the first time Ive seen that.After finishing her meal, Jung Ga-eun said, I was sweating profusely while eating the tteokbokki. It was delicious. At that moment, a merchant stopped her, saying, Im sorry, but you havent paid yet. Startled, Jung Ga-eun quipped, Im sorry. I almost ran off without paying. I thought you were coming over to ask me to take a picture.Meanwhile, Jung Ga-eun is raising her daughter alone following her divorce. She has previously shared stories of financial hardship due to fluctuating income and her experience trying her hand at being a taxi driver. Currently, she continues her acting career, focusing on theater, while communicating with the public through social media and YouTube.
Actress Jung Ga-eun broke out in a cold sweat when she nearly ate and ran at a market.On the 28th, a video titled What Does 171cm, 50kg, 49-Year-Old Jung Ga-eun Eat at the Market? [Guri Market Edition] was posted on the YouTube channel Roller Coaster Unnie Ga-eun.On this day, Jung Ga-eun visited Guri Market near her home. She said, I lived in Guri for five years but didnt know about this place. I came near here while looking for an English academy, but Ive never actually been inside the market.Upon entering the market, Jung Ga-eun looked around at various items and reminisced. She marveled, There really isnt anything missing. There are even cosmetics. She continued, Kids these days wear a lot of makeup, dont they? We didnt back in my day. We only started wearing makeup when we became college students.In the meantime, Jung Ga-eun spotted a mannequin wearing a hat and asked the production crew, Dont these look like me? When the production crew didnt answer immediately, she pointed to a mannequin and asked again, Doesnt this one look like me? drawing laughter. The crew chimed in, It does look a bit like him.Jung Ga-eun was previously known as a Song Hye-kyo lookalike and earned the nickname Rollercoaster Goddess while appearing on tvNs *Rollercoaster*. Her signature bright energy was evident even as she playfully teased a mannequin about her lookalike in the middle of a market.In front of a snack bar, she couldnt hide her delight at seeing tteokbokki. Jung Ga-eun ordered the tteokbokki, saying, I cant stand garaetteok (long, cylindrical rice cakes). When bean sprouts were placed on top of the tteokbokki, she was surprised, asking, Do bean sprouts and tteokbokki go well together? Its the first time Ive seen that.After finishing her meal, Jung Ga-eun said, I was sweating profusely while eating the tteokbokki. It was delicious. At that moment, a merchant stopped her, saying, Im sorry, but you havent paid yet. Startled, Jung Ga-eun quipped, Im sorry. I almost ran off without paying. I thought you were coming over to ask me to take a picture.Meanwhile, Jung Ga-eun is raising her daughter alone following her divorce. She has previously shared stories of financial hardship due to fluctuating income and her experience trying her hand at being a taxi driver. Currently, she continues her acting career, focusing on theater, while communicating with the public through social media and YouTube.
Actress Jung Ga-eun broke out in a cold sweat when she nearly ate and ran at a market.On the 28th, a video titled What Does 171cm, 50kg, 49-Year-Old Jung Ga-eun Eat at the Market? [Guri Market Edition] was posted on the YouTube channel Roller Coaster Unnie Ga-eun.On this day, Jung Ga-eun visited Guri Market near her home. She said, I lived in Guri for five years but didnt know about this place. I came near here while looking for an English academy, but Ive never actually been inside the market.Upon entering the market, Jung Ga-eun looked around at various items and reminisced. She marveled, There really isnt anything missing. There are even cosmetics. She continued, Kids these days wear a lot of makeup, dont they? We didnt back in my day. We only started wearing makeup when we became college students.In the meantime, Jung Ga-eun spotted a mannequin wearing a hat and asked the production crew, Dont these look like me? When the production crew didnt answer immediately, she pointed to a mannequin and asked again, Doesnt this one look like me? drawing laughter. The crew chimed in, It does look a bit like him.Jung Ga-eun was previously known as a Song Hye-kyo lookalike and earned the nickname Rollercoaster Goddess while appearing on tvNs *Rollercoaster*. Her signature bright energy was evident even as she playfully teased a mannequin about her lookalike in the middle of a market.In front of a snack bar, she couldnt hide her delight at seeing tteokbokki. Jung Ga-eun ordered the tteokbokki, saying, I cant stand garaetteok (long, cylindrical rice cakes). When bean sprouts were placed on top of the tteokbokki, she was surprised, asking, Do bean sprouts and tteokbokki go well together? Its the first time Ive seen that.After finishing her meal, Jung Ga-eun said, I was sweating profusely while eating the tteokbokki. It was delicious. At that moment, a merchant stopped her, saying, Im sorry, but you havent paid yet. Startled, Jung Ga-eun quipped, Im sorry. I almost ran off without paying. I thought you were coming over to ask me to take a picture.Meanwhile, Jung Ga-eun is raising her daughter alone following her divorce. She has previously shared stories of financial hardship due to fluctuating income and her experience trying her hand at being a taxi driver. Currently, she continues her acting career, focusing on theater, while communicating with the public through social media and YouTube.

Actress Jung Ga-eun broke out in a cold sweat when she nearly ate and ran at a market.

On the 28th, a video titled "What Does 171cm, 50kg, 49-Year-Old Jung Ga-eun Eat at the Market? [Guri Market Edition]" was posted on the YouTube channel 'Roller Coaster Unnie Ga-eun'.

On this day, Jung Ga-eun visited Guri Market near her home. She said, "I lived in Guri for five years but didn't know about this place. I came near here while looking for an English academy, but I've never actually been inside the market."

Upon entering the market, Jung Ga-eun looked around at various items and reminisced. She marveled, "There really isn't anything missing. There are even cosmetics." She continued, "Kids these days wear a lot of makeup, don't they? We didn't back in my day. We only started wearing makeup when we became college students."

In the meantime, Jung Ga-eun spotted a mannequin wearing a hat and asked the production crew, "Don't these look like me?" When the production crew didn't answer immediately, she pointed to a mannequin and asked again, "Doesn't this one look like me?" drawing laughter. The crew chimed in, "It does look a bit like him."

Jung Ga-eun was previously known as a "Song Hye-kyo lookalike" and earned the nickname "Rollercoaster Goddess" while appearing on tvN's *Rollercoaster*. Her signature bright energy was evident even as she playfully teased a mannequin about her lookalike in the middle of a market.

In front of a snack bar, she couldn't hide her delight at seeing tteokbokki. Jung Ga-eun ordered the tteokbokki, saying, "I can't stand garaetteok (long, cylindrical rice cakes)." When bean sprouts were placed on top of the tteokbokki, she was surprised, asking, "Do bean sprouts and tteokbokki go well together? It's the first time I've seen that."

After finishing her meal, Jung Ga-eun said, "I was sweating profusely while eating the tteokbokki. It was delicious." At that moment, a merchant stopped her, saying, "I'm sorry, but you haven't paid yet." Startled, Jung Ga-eun quipped, "I'm sorry. I almost ran off without paying. I thought you were coming over to ask me to take a picture."

Meanwhile, Jung Ga-eun is raising her daughter alone following her divorce. She has previously shared stories of financial hardship due to fluctuating income and her experience trying her hand at being a taxi driver. Currently, she continues her acting career, focusing on theater, while communicating with the public through social media and YouTube.