Ji Soo, who stepped down due to school violence, appears on Philippine talk show and says, “I am open to love with local women.”
On the 14th, a video titled "Kalurks: Kim Ji-soo Reveals Moments in Siargao with Alden Richards and Nadine Lustre!" was uploaded to the YouTube channel 'YoüLOL'. The video features footage of Ji-soo appearing on the Filipino talk show 'Kalurks', which aired the previous day.
When asked by the MCs, "You have been active in the Philippines for quite some time. Do you consider yourself Filipino?" Ji-soo replied, "My heart feels like Filipino. It has already been two years since I started working here. This place feels like my second home."
Regarding her new drama, she introduced it by saying, "I played a Korean character. She is a character who wants to start a new life but possesses a mysterious aura."
Furthermore, in response to the MCs' questions asking, "Do you think Filipino women are beautiful? Are you willing to date them?", she said, "I am open to it. I don't tend to care about nationality. I can be anywhere for the sake of love." In addition, citing a female MC as an example, he answered the question, "Would you date a woman like this?" by saying, "Of course. Why wouldn't I? Isn't she truly beautiful?"
Ji Soo, born in 1993, was forced to withdraw from the KBS 2TV drama *River Where the Moon Rises* in March 2021 after becoming embroiled in allegations of school violence during its airing.
Having debuted in the 2015 MBC drama *Angry Mom* and gained popularity through appearances in *Strong Woman Do Bong-soon*, *Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo*, *River Where the Moon Rises*, and the film *Glory Day*, he proceeded toward retirement due to the related controversies.
With his path to activities in Korea blocked, he moved to the Philippines and resumed his career as an actor.
Photo = Screenshot from YouTube video