Jang Ho-jun, who lost 24 kg, draws attention with his restored features after losing weight.

Chef Jang Ho-jun, who appeared in The Black and White Chef, has revealed his significantly slimmer appearance.Recently, updates on the current status of Jang Ho-jun, who starred in the Netflix series The Black and White Chef: Culinary Class War, were posted on online communities.Compared to before, Jang Ho-jun appeared with a sharper jawline and more distinct facial features.In response, social media users commented, His complexion looks better, and He looks younger after losing weight.Previously, in May, Jang Ho-jun posted a photo on social media along with the caption, 6 months into Maunza, -20kg. How does my new profile look? It might look a bit too greasy.It is reported that he lost a total of 24kg, going from 110kg to 86kg, with the help of weight loss medication. In the past, Jang Ho-jun stated on his YouTube channel, I tried to reduce my food intake and stop the injections, but I just cant stop. He added, When I see people who have quit, they gain weight back within a month. Its just like losing weight by starving yourself. I look pathetic after taking a shower.☞Gonggam Media

Chef Jang Ho-jun, who appeared in 'The Black and White Chef,' has revealed his significantly slimmer appearance.

Recently, updates on the current status of Jang Ho-jun, who starred in the Netflix series 'The Black and White Chef: Culinary Class War,' were posted on online communities.

Compared to before, Jang Ho-jun appeared with a sharper jawline and more distinct facial features.

In response, social media users commented, "His complexion looks better," and "He looks younger after losing weight."

Previously, in May, Jang Ho-jun posted a photo on social media along with the caption, "6 months into Maunza, -20kg. How does my new profile look? It might look a bit too greasy."

It is reported that he lost a total of 24kg, going from 110kg to 86kg, with the help of weight loss medication. In the past, Jang Ho-jun stated on his YouTube channel, "I tried to reduce my food intake and stop the injections, but I just can't stop." He added, "When I see people who have quit, they gain weight back within a month. It's just like losing weight by starving yourself. I look pathetic after taking a shower."

☞Gonggam Media