Hwang Seok-jeong, heartbreaking update... "Pain like my whole body is on fire, unable to sit or lie down"
Actress Hwang Seok-jeong revealed that she has been going through a difficult time due to pain syndrome.
On the 17th, a video titled "I Thought I Had a Spiritual Illness. Hwang Seok-jeong’s Tearful Life Confession: Facing Life and Death Due to Rare Pain (feat. Yakcheonsa Temple in Paju)" was released on the YouTube channel "Seong-gyeong at the Temple."
On this day, Kim Seong-gyeong visited a temple with Hwang Seok-jeong and spent time praying. After praying, Hwang Seok-jeong shared her unfortunate current situation with Kim Seong-gyeong, saying, "Life has been so exhausting that I've lost my composure. My heart races, and I have obsessive-compulsive disorder. I even developed panic attacks, but people don't realize I'm sick. This time, I was in so much pain that I almost died."
She continued, stating that she had suffered from pain syndrome, "I experienced pain that came for no apparent reason. I couldn't sleep, couldn't lie down, and couldn't even sit up. The pain was severe because it felt like my whole body was on fire." "However, when I realized that the cause of the pain lay within me, my surroundings became quiet. Since then, I have gotten better very little by little, and now I am not in pain. Of course, I am taking medication, but I feel like I have changed into someone who can find joy in small things," he said, conveying that he has fortunately recovered.