"He lacks manners and is rude," Jung Joon-won confesses his feelings over Jang Hang-jun's remarks... "No contact, it's not a problem" ('Married Woman')

Actor Jung Joon-won explained the situation in the past where he was told by Director Jang Hang-jun that he was lacking in manners and rude.Previously, following his appearance on *Hangout with Yoo* last month, Jung Joon-won faced criticism from some viewers for his extremely nervous demeanor and passive attitude. In this context, a scene from the YouTube channel *VIVO TV* last September, in which Director Jang Hang-jun joked about Jung Joon-won—saying, He lacked manners. He was rude, and His acting is 100 points, but his etiquette is 40 points—was belatedly brought back into the spotlight. At the time, Song Eun-i and Director Jang clarified that the remarks were made for comedic effect.Jung Joon-won stated, Anyone who watched that video from beginning to end would know that it was not a problematic situation at all. He added, Since the director said those things to make the situation funny, I also didnt think it was an issue at all.He also expressed fond memories of the audition where he met Director Jang. He recalled, It has been a long time so I dont remember exactly, but the audition was very enjoyable, adding, I remember it as the day I auditioned while they showed interest in me for a long time.He has not been in contact with Director Jang since the remarks became a hot topic again. Jung Joon-won explained, That day was the first and last time I met the director. We are not even on personal terms, ​​and added, I didnt think it was a problem either, so I didnt contact him separately.Having faced a series of controversies, Jung Joon-won intends to focus on fulfilling his role as an actor. He said, I think the only way is to do my best, just as I have done so far.He stated that the concern of having to convince the public still remains. Jung Joon-won confessed, I had doubts about whether I could convince the public, and whether I could succeed in this industry since I dont possess exceptional competitiveness. He added that these concerns are likely to continue whenever he changes projects or characters.At the same time, he stated that he is striving to overcome self-doubt and gain confidence. Jung Joon-won emphasized, Although this project was completed successfully, the next one might not be, and anything could happen. However, I always have faith that if I consistently act with sincerity, I will be able to gain empathy from viewers and audiences.Last year, Jung Joon-won held his first fan meeting since his debut, providing an opportunity to communicate directly with the fans who have supported him. Recalling the moment he met fans who liked him at the fan meeting, he said, I was so happy. The support from his fans was a great source of strength even as he went through a series of controversies. Jung Joon-won said, Because there are people cheering for me, I gained great strength to navigate through these events.He continued to express his gratitude, saying, There are moments when you see only one bad story, even if there are 99 good stories out of 100. Yet, whenever I heard that there were more people who liked, cared for, and supported me, I think I was able to endure thanks to that strength.
Actor Jung Joon-won explained the situation in the past where he was told by Director Jang Hang-jun that he was lacking in manners and rude.Previously, following his appearance on *Hangout with Yoo* last month, Jung Joon-won faced criticism from some viewers for his extremely nervous demeanor and passive attitude. In this context, a scene from the YouTube channel *VIVO TV* last September, in which Director Jang Hang-jun joked about Jung Joon-won—saying, He lacked manners. He was rude, and His acting is 100 points, but his etiquette is 40 points—was belatedly brought back into the spotlight. At the time, Song Eun-i and Director Jang clarified that the remarks were made for comedic effect.Jung Joon-won stated, Anyone who watched that video from beginning to end would know that it was not a problematic situation at all. He added, Since the director said those things to make the situation funny, I also didnt think it was an issue at all.He also expressed fond memories of the audition where he met Director Jang. He recalled, It has been a long time so I dont remember exactly, but the audition was very enjoyable, adding, I remember it as the day I auditioned while they showed interest in me for a long time.He has not been in contact with Director Jang since the remarks became a hot topic again. Jung Joon-won explained, That day was the first and last time I met the director. We are not even on personal terms, ​​and added, I didnt think it was a problem either, so I didnt contact him separately.Having faced a series of controversies, Jung Joon-won intends to focus on fulfilling his role as an actor. He said, I think the only way is to do my best, just as I have done so far.He stated that the concern of having to convince the public still remains. Jung Joon-won confessed, I had doubts about whether I could convince the public, and whether I could succeed in this industry since I dont possess exceptional competitiveness. He added that these concerns are likely to continue whenever he changes projects or characters.At the same time, he stated that he is striving to overcome self-doubt and gain confidence. Jung Joon-won emphasized, Although this project was completed successfully, the next one might not be, and anything could happen. However, I always have faith that if I consistently act with sincerity, I will be able to gain empathy from viewers and audiences.Last year, Jung Joon-won held his first fan meeting since his debut, providing an opportunity to communicate directly with the fans who have supported him. Recalling the moment he met fans who liked him at the fan meeting, he said, I was so happy. The support from his fans was a great source of strength even as he went through a series of controversies. Jung Joon-won said, Because there are people cheering for me, I gained great strength to navigate through these events.He continued to express his gratitude, saying, There are moments when you see only one bad story, even if there are 99 good stories out of 100. Yet, whenever I heard that there were more people who liked, cared for, and supported me, I think I was able to endure thanks to that strength.

Actor Jung Joon-won explained the situation in the past where he was told by Director Jang Hang-jun that he was "lacking in manners and rude."

Previously, following his appearance on *Hangout with Yoo* last month, Jung Joon-won faced criticism from some viewers for his extremely nervous demeanor and passive attitude. In this context, a scene from the YouTube channel *VIVO TV* last September, in which Director Jang Hang-jun joked about Jung Joon-won—saying, "He lacked manners. He was rude," and "His acting is 100 points, but his etiquette is 40 points"—was belatedly brought back into the spotlight. At the time, Song Eun-i and Director Jang clarified that the remarks were made for comedic effect.

Jung Joon-won stated, "Anyone who watched that video from beginning to end would know that it was not a problematic situation at all." He added, "Since the director said those things to make the situation funny, I also didn't think it was an issue at all."

He also expressed fond memories of the audition where he met Director Jang. He recalled, "It has been a long time so I don't remember exactly, but the audition was very enjoyable," adding, "I remember it as the day I auditioned while they showed interest in me for a long time."

He has not been in contact with Director Jang since the remarks became a hot topic again. Jung Joon-won explained, "That day was the first and last time I met the director. We are not even on personal terms," ​​and added, "I didn't think it was a problem either, so I didn't contact him separately."

Having faced a series of controversies, Jung Joon-won intends to focus on fulfilling his role as an actor. He said, "I think the only way is to do my best, just as I have done so far."

He stated that the concern of having to convince the public still remains. Jung Joon-won confessed, "I had doubts about whether I could convince the public, and whether I could succeed in this industry since I don't possess exceptional competitiveness." He added that these concerns are likely to continue whenever he changes projects or characters.

At the same time, he stated that he is striving to overcome self-doubt and gain confidence. Jung Joon-won emphasized, "Although this project was completed successfully, the next one might not be, and anything could happen. However, I always have faith that if I consistently act with sincerity, I will be able to gain empathy from viewers and audiences."

Last year, Jung Joon-won held his first fan meeting since his debut, providing an opportunity to communicate directly with the fans who have supported him. Recalling the moment he met fans who liked him at the fan meeting, he said, "I was so happy." The support from his fans was a great source of strength even as he went through a series of controversies. Jung Joon-won said, "Because there are people cheering for me, I gained great strength to navigate through these events."

He continued to express his gratitude, saying, "There are moments when you see only one bad story, even if there are 99 good stories out of 100. Yet, whenever I heard that there were more people who liked, cared for, and supported me, I think I was able to endure thanks to that strength."