Han Ji-hye heads to Canada with prosecutor husband and 6-year-old daughter... "Suddenly mustering the courage to go as a family of three"

On the 19th, Han Ji-hye posted a photo on her personal account along with the caption, My real family trip vlog has been uploaded! This is the long-distance trip with my 6-year-old (feat. Vancouver, Canada).The released photo captures the happy moments of Han Ji-hyes family as they traveled to Vancouver, Canada, with her prosecutor husband and 6-year-old daughter, Yun-seul.Han Ji-hye explained, I went on a long-distance family trip to Canada with my 6-year-old daughter, Yun-seul. I heard a lot about how wonderful Canada is in the summer, and since Yun-seul seems to have grown up a lot now, I mustered up the courage to take the three of us on this trip together. She added, I had a lot of worries before we left, wondering if she would endure the long flight and adjust to the time difference since it was a long-distance trip with a child. I wonder what kind of experiences arose for our family of three! I tried to capture a chaotic, real-life family trip rather than just a pretty one.Han Ji-hye draws attention by revealing a trip with her playful daughter, capturing both the happiness and the challenging moments of being a mother. Meanwhile, Han Ji-hye married a prosecutor six years her senior in 2010 and gave birth to a daughter, Yoon-seul, in 2021.
On the 19th, Han Ji-hye posted a photo on her personal account along with the caption, My real family trip vlog has been uploaded! This is the long-distance trip with my 6-year-old (feat. Vancouver, Canada).The released photo captures the happy moments of Han Ji-hyes family as they traveled to Vancouver, Canada, with her prosecutor husband and 6-year-old daughter, Yun-seul.Han Ji-hye explained, I went on a long-distance family trip to Canada with my 6-year-old daughter, Yun-seul. I heard a lot about how wonderful Canada is in the summer, and since Yun-seul seems to have grown up a lot now, I mustered up the courage to take the three of us on this trip together. She added, I had a lot of worries before we left, wondering if she would endure the long flight and adjust to the time difference since it was a long-distance trip with a child. I wonder what kind of experiences arose for our family of three! I tried to capture a chaotic, real-life family trip rather than just a pretty one.Han Ji-hye draws attention by revealing a trip with her playful daughter, capturing both the happiness and the challenging moments of being a mother. Meanwhile, Han Ji-hye married a prosecutor six years her senior in 2010 and gave birth to a daughter, Yoon-seul, in 2021.
On the 19th, Han Ji-hye posted a photo on her personal account along with the caption, My real family trip vlog has been uploaded! This is the long-distance trip with my 6-year-old (feat. Vancouver, Canada).The released photo captures the happy moments of Han Ji-hyes family as they traveled to Vancouver, Canada, with her prosecutor husband and 6-year-old daughter, Yun-seul.Han Ji-hye explained, I went on a long-distance family trip to Canada with my 6-year-old daughter, Yun-seul. I heard a lot about how wonderful Canada is in the summer, and since Yun-seul seems to have grown up a lot now, I mustered up the courage to take the three of us on this trip together. She added, I had a lot of worries before we left, wondering if she would endure the long flight and adjust to the time difference since it was a long-distance trip with a child. I wonder what kind of experiences arose for our family of three! I tried to capture a chaotic, real-life family trip rather than just a pretty one.Han Ji-hye draws attention by revealing a trip with her playful daughter, capturing both the happiness and the challenging moments of being a mother. Meanwhile, Han Ji-hye married a prosecutor six years her senior in 2010 and gave birth to a daughter, Yoon-seul, in 2021.

On the 19th, Han Ji-hye posted a photo on her personal account along with the caption, "My real family trip vlog has been uploaded! This is the long-distance trip with my 6-year-old (feat. Vancouver, Canada)."

The released photo captures the happy moments of Han Ji-hye's family as they traveled to Vancouver, Canada, with her prosecutor husband and 6-year-old daughter, Yun-seul.

Han Ji-hye explained, "I went on a long-distance family trip to Canada with my 6-year-old daughter, Yun-seul. I heard a lot about how wonderful Canada is in the summer, and since Yun-seul seems to have grown up a lot now, I mustered up the courage to take the three of us on this trip together." She added, "I had a lot of worries before we left, wondering if she would endure the long flight and adjust to the time difference since it was a long-distance trip with a child. I wonder what kind of experiences arose for our family of three! I tried to capture a chaotic, real-life family trip rather than just a pretty one."

Han Ji-hye draws attention by revealing a trip with her playful daughter, capturing both the happiness and the challenging moments of being a mother. Meanwhile, Han Ji-hye married a prosecutor six years her senior in 2010 and gave birth to a daughter, Yoon-seul, in 2021.