'Four Hands' Lee Jun-young didn't have amnesia... Proposed a collaboration harboring hostility toward Song Kang
Lee Jun-young, who returned as a conductor after nine years, remembered everything.
In the tvN weekend drama 'Four Hands' aired on the 19th, Kang Bi-oh (played by Song Kang) met Choi Jung-yo (played by Lee Jun-young) again.
On this day, Kang Bi-oh saw Choi Jung-yo, whom he had been searching for so desperately, conducting on the competition stage. Choi Jung-yo had become a conductor under the name Luca Dominico. Kang Bi-oh immediately rushed to meet Choi Jung-yo, but Choi Jung-yo claimed not to know him. Kang Seung-woon (played by Jung Jin-young), who had watched the competition video, also contacted Yoon Sun-joo (played by Seo Jae-hee) to inform her that Choi Jung-yo had appeared.
The next day, Choi Jung-yo won the competition in the final round. When asked about the speculation that she was the Choi Jung-yo who went missing nine years ago, Choi Jung-yo stated, "I do not want my music to be tarnished because of my past," and asked to refrain from asking personal questions before leaving. In a subsequent interview, Choi Jeong-yo stated, "I lost all my memories in an accident nine years ago," and upon seeing this news, Kang Bi-oh was so shocked that he was unable to speak.
After several attempts, Kang Bi-oh finally met Choi Jeong-yo. Choi Jeong-yo calmly greeted him in English, saying, "Nice to meet you," but when Kang Bi-oh approached, she pushed him away, asking, "What are you doing?" Kang Bi-oh confessed, "I thought you were dead, so I am truly grateful that you have returned alive," and bombarded her with questions, but Choi Jeong-yo responded coldly. Choi Jeong-yo even refused his request to hug her just once.
Kang Bi-oh met Choi Jeong-yo again at the school where the two shared memories. Choi Jeong-yo apologized for her rude behavior, saying, "I was sorry back then." Kang Bi-oh introduced her to the school and asked why she had come to Korea, to which Choi Jeong-yo revealed that she had received an offer to be a guest conductor for the Korean Symphony Orchestra.
In the ensuing interview, Choi Jeong-yo said, "I am sorry for what happened back then." When Choi Jung-yo asked, "Were you close? I heard we entered a competition together," Kang Bi-o replied, "Well, I thought we were close." The reason Choi Jung-yo switched to conducting was because she had suffered a gunshot wound to her right shoulder nine years ago. Confessing this, Choi Jung-yo said, "Can't you get out of a slump if you try hard enough? Not for me. I actually envy you more, Bi-o."
Kang Ji-hye (Yoon Se-ah) objected to Kang Seung-woon's plan to use Choi Jung-yo as a guest conductor. When Kang Ji-hye asked, "Don't you think about the pain Bi-o will suffer?" Kang Seung-woon, feeling frustrated, revealed, "Your son wasn't hurt back then; he grew."
Hong Jae-in (Jang Gyu-ri) met with Choi Jung-yo, told her that Kang Bi-o had been searching for her, and proposed a collaboration with him. Kang Bi-oh refused after hearing this from Hong Jae-in, but this time, Choi Jeong-yo revealed to Kang Seung-woon that she wanted to collaborate with Kang Bi-oh. Choi Jeong-yo, who claimed to have lost her memory, actually remembered everything.