Seoul = Actress Kim Jung-eun revealed her current weight on a broadcast.
On MBN's "Queenmaker: Time to Reclaim a Broken Daily Life," which aired for the first time on the 27th, main MC Kim Jung-eun, along with Jo Young-gu, Lee Young-ah, and Seo Ji-seok, appeared to examine the daily lives of the contestants.
On this day, a past photo from her 20s was revealed for the first contestant, a 48-year-old woman nicknamed the "Sung Yu-ri of Hong-eun-dong." The contestant recalled, "I was at my prettiest when I was 21; I was 175 cm tall and weighed 55 kg." In response, Kim Jung-eun, who revealed that she is about 5 cm shorter than the contestant, expressed surprise at the contestant's "prime" days—when she was tall and had the same weight—saying, "I weigh 55 kg right now."
As the daily life of the contestant, who currently weighs 106.7 kg and suffers from the yo-yo effect and lethargy, was shown on video, discussions regarding diet and eating habits followed. Kim Jung-eun, noticing that her indigestion and insufficient food intake could lead to misunderstandings, shared her own experiences with dieting.
She drew laughter by recounting a story of failing to control her portion sizes, saying, "I can endure everything, but I need something to chew on. I decide to eat just three strands of squid and start chewing, but before I know it, they're all gone in an instant."
Later, when the topic of how weight management becomes more difficult with age came up, Kim Jung-eun empathized, stating, "I can't help but manage it. It seems I manage my diet even more as I get older." She then turned the studio into a sea of laughter with friendly humor, adding, "As I get older, I keep choking. I even wonder if I'm gaining weight in my neck."