'10 Billion Won CEO' Song Eun-i, Employee Revelations Emerge: "Made Me to Come to Work on March 3rd and January 1st" and "Thought It Was Communism"

Broadcaster and CEO Song Eun-i had a candid conversation with her employees.On the 17th, a video titled The Employees Betrayal: From VIVO CEO Old-timer Song Eun-i to the Young-timers, All Out! VIVOs Back in My Day... was posted on the YouTube channel VIVO TV.Song Eun-i expressed her anticipation to the employees working overtime, saying, Ive come up with a great idea. Talking over late-night snacks with the employees working late. I wonder how many will show up. Song Eun-i worried, Am I going to be the only one coming up? but four members with long tenures gathered instead. Slightly disappointed, Song Eun-i lamented, Isnt it fun to eat late-night snacks with the CEO? I still thought six people would show up.Broadcaster and CEO Song Eun-i had a heart-to-heart conversation with her employees. Lee Sil-jang, a 7-year veteran PD and the youngest of the group, revealed, My first day of work was on the 3rd and 1st of the month. The CEO called me in saying there was a meeting. Song Eun-i reflected, Back then, there were no employees. I was the first official employee with four major insurance benefits. Its unbelievable that Ive been here for 10 years, but its even more unbelievable that youve been here for 10 years. Writer Noh teased, Youre a kkondae (a derogatory term for an old-fashioned, authoritarian boss), to which Lee Sil-jang aimed at Song Eun-i and Writer Noh, saying, Still, because the two of you are here, I always get overshadowed. Song Eun-i pleaded, But Im not a kkondae, am I? but Lee Sil-jang brought laughter by revealing, There was a time in the past when the CEO had to hold back his extreme anger. He said, Are you leaving me behind when were eating? How can you not ask a single person? So I told him, Ask the kids to take me along, and he calmed down immediately, thinking, That should work. Song Eun-i revealed, I think it was even more so back then because we used to eat together as a group. At the time, the staff would say, We didnt know you were here. In the past, about a dozen people would all eat together. Writer Noh recalled, We could have all waited at the entrance and eaten separately, but we insisted on waiting. Producer Han added, When I first joined, I asked, Isnt this place the Communist Party? which drew laughter.Song Eun-i clarified, I didnt suggest that, and Writer Noh laughed, saying, There is no freedom regarding the menu. Compared to that, no one wants to eat together now.
Broadcaster and CEO Song Eun-i had a candid conversation with her employees.On the 17th, a video titled The Employees Betrayal: From VIVO CEO Old-timer Song Eun-i to the Young-timers, All Out! VIVOs Back in My Day... was posted on the YouTube channel VIVO TV.Song Eun-i expressed her anticipation to the employees working overtime, saying, Ive come up with a great idea. Talking over late-night snacks with the employees working late. I wonder how many will show up. Song Eun-i worried, Am I going to be the only one coming up? but four members with long tenures gathered instead. Slightly disappointed, Song Eun-i lamented, Isnt it fun to eat late-night snacks with the CEO? I still thought six people would show up.Broadcaster and CEO Song Eun-i had a heart-to-heart conversation with her employees. Lee Sil-jang, a 7-year veteran PD and the youngest of the group, revealed, My first day of work was on the 3rd and 1st of the month. The CEO called me in saying there was a meeting. Song Eun-i reflected, Back then, there were no employees. I was the first official employee with four major insurance benefits. Its unbelievable that Ive been here for 10 years, but its even more unbelievable that youve been here for 10 years. Writer Noh teased, Youre a kkondae (a derogatory term for an old-fashioned, authoritarian boss), to which Lee Sil-jang aimed at Song Eun-i and Writer Noh, saying, Still, because the two of you are here, I always get overshadowed. Song Eun-i pleaded, But Im not a kkondae, am I? but Lee Sil-jang brought laughter by revealing, There was a time in the past when the CEO had to hold back his extreme anger. He said, Are you leaving me behind when were eating? How can you not ask a single person? So I told him, Ask the kids to take me along, and he calmed down immediately, thinking, That should work. Song Eun-i revealed, I think it was even more so back then because we used to eat together as a group. At the time, the staff would say, We didnt know you were here. In the past, about a dozen people would all eat together. Writer Noh recalled, We could have all waited at the entrance and eaten separately, but we insisted on waiting. Producer Han added, When I first joined, I asked, Isnt this place the Communist Party? which drew laughter.Song Eun-i clarified, I didnt suggest that, and Writer Noh laughed, saying, There is no freedom regarding the menu. Compared to that, no one wants to eat together now.

Broadcaster and CEO Song Eun-i had a candid conversation with her employees.

On the 17th, a video titled "The Employees' Betrayal: From VIVO CEO 'Old-timer' Song Eun-i to the Young-timers, All Out! VIVO's 'Back in My Day'..." was posted on the YouTube channel 'VIVO TV'.

Song Eun-i expressed her anticipation to the employees working overtime, saying, "I’ve come up with a great idea. Talking over late-night snacks with the employees working late. I wonder how many will show up." Song Eun-i worried, "Am I going to be the only one coming up?" but four members with long tenures gathered instead. Slightly disappointed, Song Eun-i lamented, "Isn't it fun to eat late-night snacks with the CEO? I still thought six people would show up."

Broadcaster and CEO Song Eun-i had a heart-to-heart conversation with her employees. Lee Sil-jang, a 7-year veteran PD and the youngest of the group, revealed, "My first day of work was on the 3rd and 1st of the month. The CEO called me in saying there was a meeting." Song Eun-i reflected, "Back then, there were no employees. I was the first official employee with four major insurance benefits. It’s unbelievable that I’ve been here for 10 years, but it’s even more unbelievable that you’ve been here for 10 years." Writer Noh teased, "You’re a 'kkondae' (a derogatory term for an old-fashioned, authoritarian boss)," to which Lee Sil-jang aimed at Song Eun-i and Writer Noh, saying, "Still, because the two of you are here, I always get overshadowed." Song Eun-i pleaded, "But I’m not a 'kkondae,' am I?" but Lee Sil-jang brought laughter by revealing, "There was a time in the past when the CEO had to hold back his extreme anger. He said, 'Are you leaving me behind when we’re eating? How can you not ask a single person?' So I told him, 'Ask the kids to take me along,' and he calmed down immediately, thinking, 'That should work.'" Song Eun-i revealed, "I think it was even more so back then because we used to eat together as a group. At the time, the staff would say, 'We didn't know you were here.' In the past, about a dozen people would all eat together." Writer Noh recalled, "We could have all waited at the entrance and eaten separately, but we insisted on waiting." Producer Han added, "When I first joined, I asked, 'Isn't this place the Communist Party?'" which drew laughter.

Song Eun-i clarified, "I didn't suggest that," and Writer Noh laughed, saying, "There is no freedom regarding the menu. Compared to that, no one wants to eat together now."