ILLIT Iroha has departed for Japan to fulfill her overseas schedule.

Iroha, a member of the group ILLIT, departed for Japan via Incheon International Airport on the 17th to attend an overseas schedule. ILLIT is scheduled to pre-release the full audio of their second Japanese single, I Got Your Back, on the upcoming 26th. Following this, on the 29th, they will officially release the physical album, including a special edition in collaboration with FRUiTS.

Iroha, a member of the group ILLIT, departed for Japan via Incheon International Airport on the 17th to attend an overseas schedule. ILLIT is scheduled to pre-release the full audio of their second Japanese single, 'I Got Your Back,' on the upcoming 26th. Following this, on the 29th, they will officially release the physical album, including a special edition in collaboration with 'FRUiTS.'

ILLIT Prepares for New Japanese Release

ILLIT member Iroha was spotted departing from Incheon International Airport for scheduled overseas activities. The group is currently preparing for their second Japanese single, 'I Got Your Back,' which features a collaboration special edition with FRUiTS.

Upcoming Schedule for 'I Got Your Back'

The digital tracks for ILLIT's second Japanese single, 'I Got Your Back,' will be available on July 26. The physical album, including a special edition collaboration with FRUiTS, is scheduled for release on July 29.