Kim Nam-il - Kim Bum Min, Married for the first time in 17 years.

Kim Nam-il and Kim Bum Min are the topics of the marriage for the first time in the Problem Child in House.Kim Nam-il, the main character of the 2002 World Cup semi-final myth, and Kim Bum Min, a KBS signboard announcer, appeared on KBS 2TV  ⁇  Problem Child in House  ⁇ , which will be broadcasted on the 20th. It is known that it will be revealed from the face of the national representative lover hidden behind the image of the husband and the pink love story to the marriage life.On this day, Kim Nam-il and Kim Bum Min married for 17 years, but Kim Nam-il is still recording the breath of his wife Kim Bum Min, while showing off the honey dripping like a honeymoon.He had recorded his breathing when he was sleeping.Since then, when he was away from each other when he was a player, Bomin, who had come back from a hard and hard training and recorded it, heard his breathing and said that his fatigue had been solved.Kim Bum Min surprised everyone by revealing the hidden charm of Kim Nam-il, the charismatic image of her husband, Kim Bum Min, who said that her husband is still thrilled when she makes a short tongue. At any moment, Kim Nam-ils charming voice is healing and she can not hide her sweet eyes toward her husband.Kim Nam-il said, Kim Nam-il has a lot of charms, but when I fight a couple, suddenly I love you. Do not you love me? When I ask you, you smile and you do not know me. I actually reproduced it in the rooftop room and destroyed the scene.On the other hand, Kim Nam-il is a past challenge!Kim Bum Min, who was in the process of Golden Bell, watched Kim Bum Min on TV and watched her contact at first sight. From her first encounter with Love Story, she focused on her attention to the crisis that she was about to break up because of her love affair.Kim Bum Min was about 40 minutes late for the appointment time because of the schedule of broadcasting during the love affair, but there was a letter saying to my brother, We do not seem to fit.I found out that I had to break up because I had to eat rice on time to keep the athlete routine. I told the behind-the-scenes that I was informed of the farewell by letter because of the unexpected meal time when I was an athlete. Kim Nam-il and Kim Bum Min It is the back door that all the couples laughed.Kim Nam-il and Kim Bum Mins pink first meeting Love Story will be broadcast on KBS 2TV  ⁇  Problem Child in House  ⁇  which will be broadcast on Wednesday, December 20 at 8:30 pm You can check it out.KBS2  ⁇  Problem Child in House  ⁇

Kim Nam-il and Kim Bum Min are the topics of the marriage for the first time in the Problem Child in House. Kim Nam-il, the main character of the 2002 World Cup semi-final myth, and Kim Bum Min, a KBS signboard announcer, appeared on KBS 2TV ⁇ Problem Child in House ⁇ , which will be broadcasted on the 20th. It is known that it will be revealed from the face of the national representative lover hidden behind the image of the husband and the pink Love Story to the marriage life. On this day, Kim Nam-il and Kim Bum Min married for 17 years, but Kim Nam-il is still recording the breath of his wife Kim Bum Min, while showing off the honey dripping like a honeymoon. He had recorded his breathing when he was sleeping. Since then, when he was away from each other when he was a player, Bomin, who had come back from a hard and hard training and recorded it, heard his breathing and said that his fatigue had been solved. Kim Bum Min surprised everyone by revealing the hidden charm of Kim Nam-il, the charismatic image of her husband, Kim Bum Min, who said that her husband is still thrilled when she makes a short tongue. At any moment, Kim Nam-il's charming voice is healing and she can not hide her sweet eyes toward her husband. Kim Nam-il said, "Kim Nam-il has a lot of charms, but when I fight a couple, suddenly I love you. Do not you love me? When I ask you, you smile and you do not know me. I actually reproduced it in the rooftop room and destroyed the scene. On the other hand, Kim Nam-il is a past challenge! Kim Bum Min, who was in the process of Golden Bell, watched Kim Bum Min on TV and watched her contact at first sight. From her first encounter with Love Story, she focused on her attention to the crisis that she was about to break up because of her love affair. Kim Bum Min was about 40 minutes late for the appointment time because of the schedule of broadcasting during the love affair, but there was a letter saying to my brother, "We do not seem to fit." I found out that I had to break up because I had to eat rice on time to keep the athlete routine. I told the behind-the-scenes that I was informed of the farewell by letter because of the unexpected meal time when I was an athlete. Kim Nam-il and Kim Bum Min It is the back door that all the couples laughed. Kim Nam-il and Kim Bum Min's pink first meeting Love Story will be broadcast on KBS 2TV ⁇ Problem Child in House ⁇ which will be broadcast on Wednesday, December 20 at 8:30 pm You can check it out. KBS2 ⁇ Problem Child in House