Kim Kwang-kyu, a brilliant Songdo self-satisfied ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ , my house is good (Danna Semo house)

Danna Semo House - All the Houses of the World guides talked about their own good house.TV CHOSUN new entertainment program  ⁇  Danna Semo house - Every house in the world introduces houses around the world that meet the theme every week, and the house value, It is a program to look into the life of people.Jin-kyeong Hong, Boom, Kim Kwang-kyu, Oh Sang-jin, Hong Hyun-hee, and Jason are expected to confirm their appearances as  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ , who will chat with all the world houses. ⁇  Danna Semo The production team looked forward to a fun  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ .............................................Guides who can continue to talk about the story of the house have been telling about the good house that Jasin thinks through the production team of Danna Semo on November 28th.First of all, Jin-kyeong Hong thinks that a good house is not a gorgeous and expensive house, but a space that can inspire. So we meticulously made Interiors so that every space in our house can give rest and inspiration.I tried to give warm feelings to the house using wood rather than marble. When I was at home, my heart was warm and calm, so it was best to go home, and it was best to stay at home.Boom said, I think that a house that makes me feel comfortable and gives me a sense of security is a good house. Oh Sang-jin also said, A house that gives comfort and a house that gives happiness is like a good house. It is said that it is a place with a loving family.Kim Kwang-kyu, who has lived in various houses before, said, There is a house that has a good energy when I go in. I think there is a good chemistry in the house.In the past, I have lived in Gosiwon and Ringha for a long time, so I think it is important to listen to the sun well.I am satisfied because my house where I live now is just such a house. I expressed my satisfaction with the Songdo who had been waiting for a long time and made the hearts of the listeners warm.Hong Hyun-hee thinks that a house where a family can rest comfortably is a good house.I want to live in a house that is good for living with a child, nature friendly, easy to transport, infrastructure is good, and inexpensive, but I do not think there is such a house.Finally, Hong Hyun-hees husband and interiors expert, Jason, said, It is good to put expensive and fashionable objects in line with the trend of a good house, but rather than a space to be seen by someone, I think it is a house where the taste of the user is buried intact.(Photo courtesy of TV CHOSUN  ⁇  Danna Semo House - All the Houses of the World)

Danna Semo House - All the Houses of the World' guides talked about their own good house. TV CHOSUN new entertainment program ⁇ Danna Semo house - Every house in the World introduces houses around the World that meet the theme every week, and the House value, It is a program to look into the life of people. Jin-kyeong Hong, Boom, Kim Kwang-kyu, Oh Sang-jin, Hong Hyun-hee, and Jason are expected to confirm their appearances as ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ , who will chat with all the World houses. ⁇ Danna Semo The production team looked forward to a fun ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ............................................. Guides who can continue to talk about the story of the house have been telling about the good house that Jasin thinks through the production team of Danna Semo on November 28th. First of all, Jin-kyeong Hong thinks that a good house is not a gorgeous and expensive house, but a space that can inspire. So we meticulously made Interiors so that every space in our house can give rest and inspiration. I tried to give warm Feelings to the house using wood rather than marble. "When I was at home, my heart was warm and calm, so it was best to go home, and it was best to stay at home." Boom said, "I think that a house that makes me feel comfortable and gives me a sense of security is a good house." Oh Sang-jin also said, "A house that gives comfort and a house that gives happiness is like a good house. It is said that it is a place with a loving family. Kim Kwang-kyu, who has lived in various houses before, said, "There is a house that has a good energy when I go in. I think there is a good chemistry in the house. In the past, I have lived in Gosiwon and Ringha for a long time, so I think it is important to listen to the sun well. I am satisfied because my house where I live now is just such a house. I expressed my satisfaction with the Songdo who had been waiting for a long time and made the hearts of the listeners warm. Hong Hyun-hee thinks that a house where a family can rest comfortably is a good house. I want to live in a house that is good for living with a child, nature friendly, easy to transport, infrastructure is good, and inexpensive, but I do not think there is such a house. Finally, Hong Hyun-hee's husband and Interiors expert, Jason, said, "It is good to put expensive and fashionable objects in line with the trend of a good house, but rather than a space to be seen by someone, I think it is a house where the taste of the user is buried intact. (Photo courtesy of TV CHOSUN ⁇ Danna Semo House - All the Houses of the World)