'Couple' Namgoong Min kisses Lee Chung-ah "evil, stupid and selfish slut"

 ⁇  Couple ⁇  Namgoong Min and Lee Chung-ah kissed.In the 17th episode of MBCs Lamar Jackson  ⁇  Couple, which was aired on the 4th, Jang Hyun (Namgoong Min) who does not hide his anger to keratinization (Lee Chung-ah) was portrayed.When Ahn Eun-jin returned to Joseon, Lee Hyun remained in Qing and was at the side of keratinization. When he made an arrow bet, he asked, What happens if I win?Keratinization is not going to happen. Soon Chung will take over the middle ground. The Koreans smiled and said, Then you should listen to Chung. Then Jang Hyun is angry and I am a merchant.I have done more damage to the person who has done the damage. I should shoot the bow to the person who shot the arrow at me. He said, Evil, foolish and selfish slut.Soon after, Jang Hyun said, But its strange, did you think too much? Then he hesitated. Keratinization said, Are you angry with me or thinking about me? The keratinization grabbed Jang Hyun, who hesitated, and kissed him.Jang Hyun, who was pausing, refused, but keratinization said, You pushed me out of the past, and today I hesitated, but someday I will hold it to me.Lamar Jacksons Couple

⁇ Couple ⁇ Namgoong Min and Lee Chung-ah kissed. In the 17th episode of MBC's Lamar Jackson ⁇ Couple, which was aired on the 4th, Jang Hyun (Namgoong Min) who does not hide his anger to keratinization (Lee Chung-ah) was portrayed. When Ahn Eun-jin returned to Joseon, Lee Hyun remained in Qing and was at the side of keratinization. When he made an arrow bet, he asked, "What happens if I win?" "keratinization is not going to happen." Soon Chung will take over the middle ground. "The Koreans smiled and said," Then you should listen to Chung. "Then Jang Hyun is angry and I am a merchant. "I have done more damage to the person who has done the damage." "I should shoot the bow to the person who shot the arrow at me." He said, "Evil, foolish and selfish slut." Soon after, Jang Hyun said, "But it's strange, did you think too much?" Then he hesitated. "keratinization said," Are you angry with me or thinking about me? " The keratinization grabbed Jang Hyun, who hesitated, and kissed him. Jang Hyun, who was pausing, refused, but keratinization said, "You pushed me out of the past, and today I hesitated, but someday I will hold it to me." Lamar Jackson's "Couple"