'Couple2' Lee Chung-ah, was the imperial princess.. ..Forgive me your time' on Namgoong Min

In the MBC Friday-Saturday drama Couple, which aired on the 20th, Lee Jang Hyun (Namgoong Min) learned the identity of keratinization (Lee Chung-ah).Jang Hyun bowed his head to the appearance of the imperial princess, who stood in front of him, saying, Hold your head.The eyes that Jang Hyun faced with his eyes were keratinization, which was always wearing a blue mask.Keratinization called Jang Hyun separately and asked him what he was, and Jang Hyun said to himself in Korean, I was annoyed. However, keratinization is annoying.I will give you a real annoyance, he replied in Korean and shocked.Keratinization said, Why? Are you surprised? I know the Korean language and the people of Joseon very well.Jang Hyun smiled, Do you need anything? And keratinization said, There is one. Give me your time.

In the MBC Friday-Saturday drama "Couple," which aired on the 20th, Lee Jang Hyun (Namgoong Min) learned the identity of keratinization (Lee Chung-ah). Jang Hyun bowed his head to the appearance of the imperial princess, who stood in front of him, saying, "Hold your head." The eyes that Jang Hyun faced with his eyes were keratinization, which was always wearing a blue mask. keratinization called Jang Hyun separately and asked him what he was, and Jang Hyun said to himself in Korean, "I was annoyed." However, keratinization is "annoying. I will give you a real annoyance, "he replied in Korean and shocked. keratinization said, "Why? Are you surprised? I know the Korean language and the people of Joseon very well." Jang Hyun smiled, "Do you need anything?" And keratinization said, "There is one." "Give me your time."