Seo Jang-hoon Tears "I do not want to do this if my Mother is sick." Lim Young-woong

Singer Lim Young-woong appeared as a guest in My Little Old Boy broadcast on the 8th.On this day, MC Seo Jang-hoon said, Even though Cage Mother is sick, she is playing only Lim Young-woongs song. I am comforted by Lim Young-woongs song.After that, Seo Jang-hoon asked Lim Young-woong for a video letter, saying, I do not talk to anyone if I can.Lim Young-woong calls Seo Jang-hoons mothers name and says, Mrs. Kim Jung-hee, I would like to have a pleasant difference and take it directly to the concert hall.I would like to have a pleasant difference and I would like to see Jang Hoon at the concert with his brother. After hearing this, Seo Jang-hoon finally showed Tears.  (Mother) would not have asked me to do this if I was fine, he said.

Singer Lim Young-woong appeared as a guest in My Little Old Boy' broadcast on the 8th. On this day, MC Seo Jang-hoon said, "Even though Cage Mother is sick, she is playing only Lim Young-woong's song." "I am comforted by Lim Young-woong's song." After that, Seo Jang-hoon asked Lim Young-woong for a video letter, saying, "I do not talk to anyone if I can." Lim Young-woong calls Seo Jang-hoon's Mother's name and says, "Mrs. Kim Jung-hee, I would like to have a pleasant difference and take it directly to the concert hall. I would like to have a pleasant difference and I would like to see Jang Hoon at the concert with his brother. " After hearing this, Seo Jang-hoon finally showed Tears. " (Mother) would not have asked me to do this if I was fine," he said.