Han Bo-reum Raised Lee Yu-bi's Daughter to Be with Hanna for Life (7 Escape)

Han Bo-reum was raising Lee Yu-bis daughter.Yang Jin-mo (Yoon Jong-hoon) will be raised by  ⁇ Hanna someone else in the SBS drama  ⁇ 7 Escape ⁇  which was broadcast on the 21st. You can die because of Hanna.I told him to pack up and run away with me and live with me.Han Bo-reum said, Do you know why I did not kill you? She refused, Do not be ridiculous again!Yang Jin-mo asked, Why do not you know who your daughter is?Nofang-hee recalled the moment she first met Hanna, who betrayed Min Do-hyuk (Lee Joon) and tried to make extreme choices due to Yang Jin-mos threats.Yang Jin-mo went into the house and said, I have a girlfriend. What does the gangster boyfriend say? Im a girl, so put your surname on it and raise it like your baby. Shim Jun-seok said, If anything goes wrong with her, I will kill you.Hanna was the child that Lee Yu-bi gave to Yang Jin-mo after giving birth, promising not to kill her. Noh said, My mom will be with Hanna for the rest of my life.

Han Bo-reum was raising Lee Yu-bi's daughter. Yang Jin-mo (Yoon Jong-hoon) will be raised by ⁇ Hanna someone else in the SBS drama ⁇ 7 Escape ⁇ which was broadcast on the 21st. You can die because of Hanna. I told him to pack up and run away with me and live with me. Han Bo-reum said, "Do you know why I did not kill you?" She refused, "Do not be ridiculous again! Yang Jin-mo asked, "Why do not you know who your daughter is?" Nofang-hee recalled the moment she first met Hanna, who betrayed Min Do-hyuk (Lee Joon) and tried to make extreme choices due to Yang Jin-mo's threats. Yang Jin-mo went into the house and said, "I have a girlfriend." "What does the gangster boyfriend say?" "I'm a girl, so put your surname on it and raise it like your baby." Shim Jun-seok said, "If anything goes wrong with her, I will kill you. Hanna was the child that Lee Yu-bi gave to Yang Jin-mo after giving birth, promising not to kill her. Noh said, "My mom will be with Hanna for the rest of my life."