Kim Dae-ho also apologizes for being drunk.

Announcer Kim Dae-ho apologized again with Perception.Recently, Ilsa F. Channel has posted a video titled Drinking, Perception, My Ex-Girlfriend ..? Kim Dae-hos Mental State.Oh Seunghun Announcer, who came first on this day, waited for Kim Dae-ho Announcer alone. Oh Seunghun said, The Tiger: An Old Hunters Tale is good for observing nature.There is a word of motivation coming up differently. I am a little closer to the Announcer country, and I am a believer in drinking and drinking. Perception Kim Dae-ho appeared late in casual wear.Kim Dae-ho said, I did not know if Seunghun was watching today. Oh Seunghun said, I drank a lot of alcohol and my face is like that. Kim Dae-ho said, I ate a lot yesterday. I apologized for Perception.Suddenly, Kim Dae-ho looked at Oh Seunghuns neat outfit, saying, You wear your brothers luxury goods, and Oh Seunghun made Kim Dae-ho smile by saying, Im less sober.In fact, Kim Dae-ho was in a state of being drunk in pulse measurement and made me laugh.He also asked me how to manage my mental health today.Kim Dae-ho said, I do not know that, I just live. Oh Seunghun said, The Tiger: An Old Hunters Tale has a different behavior than spitting out.

Announcer Kim Dae-ho apologized again with Perception. Recently, Ilsa F. Channel has posted a video titled 'Drinking, Perception, My Ex-Girlfriend ..? Kim Dae-ho's Mental State'. Oh Seunghun Announcer, who came first on this day, waited for Kim Dae-ho Announcer alone. Oh Seunghun said, "The Tiger: An Old Hunter's Tale is good for observing nature." There is a word of motivation coming up differently. I am a little closer to the Announcer country, and I am a believer in drinking and drinking. " Perception Kim Dae-ho appeared late in casual wear. Kim Dae-ho said, "I did not know if Seunghun was watching today." Oh Seunghun said, "I drank a lot of alcohol and my face is like that." Kim Dae-ho said, "I ate a lot yesterday." I apologized for Perception. Suddenly, Kim Dae-ho looked at Oh Seunghun's neat outfit, saying, "You wear your brother's luxury goods," and Oh Seunghun made Kim Dae-ho smile by saying, "I'm less sober." In fact, Kim Dae-ho was in a state of being drunk in pulse measurement and made me laugh. He also asked me how to manage my mental health today. Kim Dae-ho said, "I do not know that, I just live." Oh Seunghun said, "The Tiger: An Old Hunter's Tale has a different behavior than spitting out.